Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel)

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel) #1  

vstauber

Looking for a supplier of parts for Bolens Attachments.
Mainly Power takeoff unit Modle 1308. It mounts to the front of tractor.

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel) #2  
There is a user group on Yahoo! called Bolensdieselgroup. Several Bolens part suppliers follow that forum. If you want to buy new parts, Rainbow Distributors in Honolulu has been able to get any part I've needed. They are a bit pricy, though
/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Some of the parts on the G152 are available from dealers who stock Massey Ferguson. Iseki manufactured the G152 for Bolens and a similar model for MF in the mid to late eighties.

I hope that helps!

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel)
Thanks but I'm looking for parts for the power take off that mounts to the front of the tractor. It is an Accessory made by Bolens.

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel) #4  
Hinomoto made MF compacts in the 1980s. Iseki started supplying compacts to MF about 1990 or 1991.

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel) #5  
Thanks for the correction! I thought there was a model MF marketed that looks almost exactly like the G152 (3-cylinder), but I don't remember the model number or the year.

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel) #6  
There may be one that looks like it, I don't know. Do you have a picture that you could show us?

/ Parts for Bolens G152 (Iseki Diesel) #7  
I'm probably one of the few members of this forum who does not have a digital picture of his tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll try to get a photo to post this weekend. I've been intending to do that for a while.

The guy I bought my tractor from replaced the hourmeter/tachometer cable with a replacement from a MF. The only item I have not been able to find for my tractor is a ROPS. I know the MF model (probably manufactured later that my Bolens G152) had a ROPS.