BOLENS G192

/ BOLENS G192 #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
I recently got a price of 100.00$ plus shipping for a lower radiater hose. This tractor has an isuzu 2cylinder diesel engine rated at 19 hp. That sounded a little pricey to me so I started looking for alternatives. Attached you will see a hundred doller radiater hose next to a 14.00$ hose assembly.
I went the local auto zone and the counter man let me have at his hose rack. I left with three hoses and headed for the plumbing supply. It works great, I guess time will tell.

Attachments

• 700585-radiater hose 60.jpg
    700585-radiater hose 60.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 493
   / BOLENS G192 #3  
Thanks for the picture. Very nice adaptation and one that I am sure will last.

Tom

/ BOLENS G192 #4  
Who quoted you 100.00 for the bottom hose? I know I gave you a quote for at least half that.

/ BOLENS G192 #5  
Nice thing about that intermediate copper tube piece is that it's a good place to install a threaded fitting for a temperature gage sensor.

/ BOLENS G192
It wasn't your price I was refering to Buck.
If I would have gotten your price a week or two earlier I probably wouldn't have gotten so creative.
Whatdaya think? will it hold up?
RB

/ BOLENS G192 #7  
Heck yea it will work. I didn’t want other Iseki owners to panic when they saw a $100.00 bottom hose :). They way you fixed it is exactly what I would have done to get up and running. Good job!

/ BOLENS G192 #8  
That is really creative! Good job! Nothing like thinking out of the box! This would be a great solution for people with orphaned tractors they cannot get a hose for as well...
Best Regards!
Bob

/ BOLENS G192 #9  
Quick question, I have a Bolens, I was driving through an old path and hit a stump... needles to say, I ran off through the woods and hit a tree. My radiator busted. I currently have it fixed, but am looking for a replacement, does anyone have a price on one?

/ BOLENS G192 #10  
Quick question, I have a Bolens, I was driving through an old path and hit a stump... needles to say, I ran off through the woods and hit a tree. My radiator busted. I currently have it fixed, but am looking for a replacement, does anyone have a price on one?

I have a Bolens G192 that I am parting out. I just put freeze plugs in the back of the block a month ago (had to seperate the tractor to get to them). Got it back together and running and last weekend I slung a rod through the block (right behind the starter). So now I am selling parts. The radiator is in good shape and I think it should be worth $200.00. Make me a price!!! Wayne May Nashville GA waynesworld.wayne@live.com.