Tractor
    Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920

Default BOLENS G192

I recently got a price of 100.00$ plus shipping for a lower radiater hose. This tractor has an isuzu 2cylinder diesel engine rated at 19 hp. That sounded a little pricey to me so I started looking for alternatives. Attached you will see a hundred doller radiater hose next to a 14.00$ hose assembly.
    I went the local auto zone and the counter man let me have at his hose rack. I left with three hoses and headed for the plumbing supply. It works great, I guess time will tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Default Re: BOLENS G192

Excellent job!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar YM240D / Massey Ferguson 135 / New Holland TN75F / Pasquali 988 and 997 / Goldoni 20A, 226 and Maxter 70RS / Ferrari 76 and 85 / Holder A50 / Valpadana VMC 180 / Long 610 4WD

Thanks for the picture. Very nice adaptation and one that I am sure will last.

Tom

Tractor
    Enough

Who quoted you 100.00 for the bottom hose? I know I gave you a quote for at least half that.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TS1610F 4x4

Nice thing about that intermediate copper tube piece is that it's a good place to install a threaded fitting for a temperature gage sensor.

Tractor
    Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920

It wasn't your price I was refering to Buck.
    If I would have gotten your price a week or two earlier I probably wouldn't have gotten so creative.
    Whatdaya think? will it hold up?
    RB

Tractor
    Enough

Heck yea it will work. I didnít want other Iseki owners to panic when they saw a $100.00 bottom hose :-). They way you fixed it is exactly what I would have done to get up and running. Good job!

Tractor
    D3250, YM1802D, & 8N(Snow removal and restoration fun)

That is really creative! Good job! Nothing like thinking out of the box! This would be a great solution for people with orphaned tractors they cannot get a hose for as well...
    Best Regards!
    Bob

Tractor
    Bolens

Quick question, I have a Bolens, I was driving through an old path and hit a stump... needles to say, I ran off through the woods and hit a tree. My radiator busted. I currently have it fixed, but am looking for a replacement, does anyone have a price on one?

Tractor
    Ford 1300 / Kubota B5100

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlueBolens View Post
    Quick question, I have a Bolens, I was driving through an old path and hit a stump... needles to say, I ran off through the woods and hit a tree. My radiator busted. I currently have it fixed, but am looking for a replacement, does anyone have a price on one?
    I have a Bolens G192 that I am parting out. I just put freeze plugs in the back of the block a month ago (had to seperate the tractor to get to them). Got it back together and running and last weekend I slung a rod through the block (right behind the starter). So now I am selling parts. The radiator is in good shape and I think it should be worth $200.00. Make me a price!!! Wayne May Nashville GA waynesworld.wayne@live.com.