Fuel Filter for a Bolens /Iseki

/ Fuel Filter for a Bolens /Iseki #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
Attached you will see an old leaking filter cup next to the new replacement. This new assembly came from the local Massey dealer and fits well. This old one cup was bypassed with a cheap inline fuel filter by a prior owner. When I placed it back in service I noticed that small cracks in the cup allowed fuel to ooze through. I assumed that the replacement cup would be hard to find, not so, one phone call and one trip to the dealer was all it took. I have the part numbers if anyone needs them

Attachments

• 756823-FUEL FILTER1.jpg
    756823-FUEL FILTER1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,739
   / Fuel Filter for a Bolens /Iseki #2  
I had the same problem with the cracks in the fuel bowl. I fixed it by using a fuel tank repair kit from an auto parts store. The kit consisted of a fiber mesh and epoxy. The repair has held up for a year but to be safe I ordered a replacement fuel bowl from a Iseki parts distributor. It cost $24 with shipping.

/ Fuel Filter for a Bolens /Iseki
The bowl I had replaced was partially covered with some kind of coating. I presume the previous owner had tried a quick fix. You can see part of this coating on the left side of the old bowl. I have no Idea how sucessful it was.

/ Fuel Filter for a Bolens /Iseki #4  
Can you give me the part numbers? I took my old filter into a number of different auto/tractor shops and couldn't find a match for my TU 200, but yours looks the same.

/ Fuel Filter for a Bolens /Iseki #5  
could you plse forward the part number for the bolens fuel filter. The cup is fine, but the filter looks cruddy. Also the name and address of the bolens dealer in Florida as I will be in Fla for a couple of weeks this winter. Any info is greately appreciated. I have a Bolens H174 Iseki 3 cyl.