Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published!

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Greetings to all members...

Today is a very exciting day... maybe you have already figured it out, or heard the news, but if not, let me tell you.

My new book, Compact Tractor Buying & Basics, The Ultimate Compact Tractor Guide, the first book ever to be published on compact tractors, has just been released (5:45PM EST).

Complete information on the book can be found at http://www.tractorbynet.com/book/... you will find the order link on that page to purchase the book.

This is extremely exciting, as the compact tractor buyers and owners (over 1 million in the US alone) finally have a reference guide. I have put my many years of experience and research into this project, and am extremely happy to have the book published and available to all compact tractor owners and users.

I apologize for not being as involved in the forum recently as I would like; I have been just a little busy with this book. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thanks for all your support...

msig.gif

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published! #2  
Muhammad,
Save one of those books for me...okay.

I get a money order right after work tomorrow night!!

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published!
Thomas,

The book is in digital format, so you can dowload it instantly... you can pay by check/money order if you like (follow the on-screen instructions on the order page) but paying online gives you instant delivery... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published! #4  
Good luck with the new book!!!
May you sell a bunch!!!
Gordon

Thanks, Gordon!

msig.gif

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published! #6  
Muhammad,
Is there anyway to get it in a real book form besides printing it from the download?

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published! #7  
Muhammad -

I just spent the last half hour "thumbing" through your book. It's truly a gold mine for prospective first-time compact tractor buyers, and it's a great handbook of facts for newbies like myself. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

It's also in my favorite book format -- digital! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif A very complete 'clickable' table of contents plus Acrobat Reader's search features make it extremely quick and easy to find anything I want. Just the way I like it. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

You're a sly devil, Muhammad -- you eluded to being "busy", but I didn't see this one coming. My hat's off to you on yet another fine piece of work.

HarvSig.gif

Richard,

We'll see how the sales of the digital version go after 6-12 months, and if a print version will be possible.

msig.gif

Harv,

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the book! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif

/ Compact Tractor Buying & Basics Just Published! #10  
Ok thanks for the info., Muhammad. I just purchased it online and will print it out.
Thanks and I'm looking forward to reading it.

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF