ramsey winch

/ ramsey winch #1  

panelbeata jr.

i have an old pto driven ramsey winch and cannot find a parts list with exploded view was wondering if any one has any info model # is 246R-602 it is 8000lb capacity. thanks

/ ramsey winch #2  
panelbeata jr. said:
i have an old pto driven ramsey winch and cannot find a parts list with exploded view was wondering if any one has any info model # is 246R-602 it is 8000lb capacity. thanks
Front or rear mount? Any other numbers or ID?

/ ramsey winch
the serial # is 125194, i believe it was mounted on the front of some old military vehicle it is the worm gear type. basically i just want a diagram of the disassembled winch so i can see how things work and how to dissassemble and reassemble it.

/ ramsey winch #4  
panelbeata jr. said:
the serial # is 125194, i believe it was mounted on the front of some old military vehicle it is the worm gear type. basically i just want a diagram of the disassembled winch so i can see how things work and how to dissassemble and reassemble it.
I'm looking around. So far, it's from the 1959 era of Jeeps and such. That makes it difficult to find literature, as you know.

/ ramsey winch #5  
Is Ramsey any help? A couple years ago I did work for a hydraulic shop for cash only. They couldn't pay me so they offered me anything that they sold. I ordered a 12K Ramsey winch in CHROME with all the whistles and bells. They had to special make it.
David from jax

/ ramsey winch
i went on the ramsey website but couldnt find any thing on the older models.

/ ramsey winch #8  
Nice job bones1!!

As far as Ramsey is concerned, I would just give them a call and see what they had to say.
David from jax

/ ramsey winch
that was exactly what i needed to see
thanks everybody

/ ramsey winch #10  
Thanks for bailing me out Bones..... :D

I was looking high and low.....