Sub Frame for a backhoe

/ Sub Frame for a backhoe #1  

JimC

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I got a subframe from a dealer and neither of us know what kind of tractor it was made for.
It looks like it will fit my BX2200, the front of it comes to the pivot points for the midmount mower arms and it goes back far enough to fit into the mounts for the backhoe, a LITW Korean BH-6600.
How and where does the frame attach to the rear of the tractor?
I will take some pictures of it in the morning and post them.
Sure would appriciate any help.

/ Sub Frame for a backhoe #2  
Jim,
I'm currently in the process of building a subframe for my backhoe. I should have pictures up within a few days. The process is the same no matter what the tractor.... spread the force applied to you tractor by the backhoe, over as large an area as possible. Hopefully you will be able to adapt the subframe you purchased to your tractor. I would say that just because it looks as though the subframe will bolt up to your MMM mounts, it doesn't mean you actually want to bolt it there. Hopefully you can post some pictures for us.

/ Sub Frame for a backhoe #3  
JimC said:
I got a subframe from a dealer and neither of us know what kind of tractor it was made for.
It looks like it will fit my BX2200, the front of it comes to the pivot points for the midmount mower arms and it goes back far enough to fit into the mounts for the backhoe, a LITW Korean BH-6600.
How and where does the frame attach to the rear of the tractor?
I will take some pictures of it in the morning and post them.
Sure would appriciate any help.

The ones I have looked at appear to attach where the lower 3PH arms attach right behind the rear axle.

/ Sub Frame for a backhoe
Thanks guys, I am sure I am going to get some good ideas from the net.
I have never seen a subframe for a backhoe atached to a BX2200 so you can see I have a problem, even the dealer did not have one attached to a tractor.
I hope some one has done the frame on a BX2200. or I may just attach it to the 3 point for a while.
Here are some photos

Attachments

• subframe003.jpg
    subframe003.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 539
  • subframe004.jpg
    subframe004.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 438
  • subframe010s.jpg
    subframe010s.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 387
  • subframe005.jpg