Building a loft

/ Building a loft #11  
The shop looks finished. That is a good place to store the ladder as you know exactly where it will be. :D :D :D

/ Building a loft #12  
I agree with Egon, the good news is that when you fold up the ladder, you have just the place to hang it for storage.

Think outside the box ... Everyone brings their ladders to various projects. Instead, just bring your projects to the ladder

/ Building a loft
PaulChristenson said:
Cut the rung on the ladder...
Because as we all know you never stand on the top rung...:D
You don't know how long I thought about doing that.:confused: Well before I freed the ladder the better half came home and caught me in the act.Never heard her laugh so hard, this should take about 15 min to get around the neighborhood.:eek:

/ Building a loft #14  
good idea, I have a lot of ladders that I need to store.

I like the loft, I did one in my main shop, and I will put one in the new shop like yours. Thanks for the idea.

/ Building a loft #15  
bones1 said:
You don't know how long I thought about doing that.:confused: Well before I freed the ladder the better half came home and caught me in the act.Never heard her laugh so hard, this should take about 15 min to get around the neighborhood.:eek:

And even less to get around the Internet...:D

With pictures, no less!!

Didn't you explain MAN CAVE RULES...she can't comment on what she sees there...:D

/ Building a loft #16  
mytoys said:
The ladder looks nice there. You can always get another ladder but, once you cut that 2x4, it's ruined.

I'd cut the ladder and save the board:D Ya can always weld up the ladder. Of course now you will always have a ladder handy when ya need to get up on the loft.

/ Building a loft #17  
Cutting the ladder if you have a welder may not be the best idea. If you do not have a router and table cut the board, use a finger bit on your new router that is mounted under the table and then glue the routed joints back together. If you have a router and welder there should be some other option out there.:D :D :D

/ Building a loft #18  
looks like a vet chassy and stingray body undercover to the left ;)

oh as for the ladder, you dont need that top step, just put a small notch in it :p

/ Building a loft #19  
schmism
I looked at those pictures and completely missed the fact that that was a corvette frame and the body stashed next to it. Wonder where the motor/tranny are at? I used to pride myself at seeing stuff like that, but I guess I am getting old!
Somebody has a lot of work ahead of them, because that job isn't easy or even cheap to do.
Bones1,
Can we get any information on the car, and it's story? (They all have a story!!)
David from jax

/ Building a loft #20  
Hey guys,

It would not be the top step, but the middle two steps, that is a folding ladder.