Stump puller

/ Stump puller
Iron Horse- please post a link to your website, or an address.

/ Stump puller #32  
Sorry , no web site and do'nt yet know how to do the other . Just click on photos at the top of any TractorByNet page and you will find some of my photos then go to my gallery . ooroo .

/ Stump puller #37  
Iron Horse said:
You lost me when you said copy and paste........I am a little slow though , it takes me an hour and a half to watch sixty minutes .

Ok
when you go to a site, there is a bunch of letters and numbers in the ADDRESS bar at the top

Put your cursor on it and right click and a box will open,, then click on COPY
then right click again to PASTE what ever you want to direct that person to. here is link to your ripper
http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/4863/sort/1/cat/all/page/3

48202Ripper_tyne_001-med.jpg

:)

/ Stump puller
I found the gallery and photos of the ripper. It looks effective at getting the stump out, but I don't want to buy the root grapple which must follow. I'm still mentally designing, but, come **** or high water, it has to be operational by mid April. Will post photos.

Have patience, Iron Horse, the cut and paste thing will come to you. It helps if someone can look over your shoulder and coach. If you are in western Orstraya, there probably isn't another soul within 100 miles.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back ?? A stick

/ Stump puller #39  
That is an interesting looking ripper. I was thinking that perhaps something toothed, or serrated like a wood saw blade is, would be better at weakening roots than just a sharp straight edge/curved ripper.

/ Stump puller #40  
Tree Grower , if after pulling the stumps is it not possible to rotary hoe the remaining roots whilst making a good bed for planting ? Would the deseased roots not quickly breakdown and become nutritional material ? Ron , the bottom tooths leading edge is 3" from the tyne face . My excavator can break a 3" root with ease . If i strike say a 6" root the tooth tears off 3" of it with on bite and the rest on the second bite . You will find the serrations on a serrated tyne will fill with timber,dirt etc and become clogged and useless .