tooth for ripper.

/ tooth for ripper. #1  

wedge40

Veteran Member
Ok I won these off ebay yesterday to use on my ripper tooth. I think I have someone lined up to actually start to weld this think up.

Wedge

Attachments

• bucket_tooth_ebay.JPG
    bucket_tooth_ebay.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 657
   / tooth for ripper. #2  
Did you get the pins that hold them on? They look just like the ones that were on most of the Bobcats that I have had. Tough stuff, I don't ever remember breaking one, but did wear them out . Luck, later, nat

/ tooth for ripper.
Nat said:
Did you get the pins that hold them on? They look just like the ones that were on most of the Bobcats that I have had. Tough stuff, I don't ever remember breaking one, but did wear them out . Luck, later, nat
I just got them in yesterday. It was stated in the add that pins wouldn't be provided, but I did get at least one with a pin, so I have something to go by when I start looking for replacements.

Not use to dealing with stuff this large. Was a little taken back when I opened the box and hefted one out.
I'm meeting with an old friend who is going to make this for me, so it'll be nice to have a template for the shank he needs to weld on.
Wish I'd had the tractor and hoe up and running these last few weeks. With rain we've had here I'm sure it would have been much easier to remove those stumps.
Pretty sure we'll have enough rain in the spring too.

Wedge

/ tooth for ripper. #4  
The pins are a Hensley part # P156 any tooth dealer should have them they are a stock item on most small backhoes

/ tooth for ripper.
Dirthog said:
The pins are a Hensley part # P156 any tooth dealer should have them they are a stock item on most small backhoes
Can these be purchased online?

Wedge

/ tooth for ripper. #6  
I am not sure about that Hensley only sells through dealers