Stuff I Have Made

/ Stuff I Have Made #11  
Eddie,
(1) What is the diameter of the rolling basket on the rear of your harrow, 8 inches?
(2) What size is the I beam on your drag, 12 inches?

/ Stuff I Have Made
The pulverizer on the rear is 8'' in diameter. I welded 1'' gas pipe onto 6'' disk. The H-Beam is 14'' and the weight is 89 lb. per foot, it's a little heaver than i wanted but it was free! I think a 12'' would have been better.

Last edited:
   / Stuff I Have Made #13  
Nice work :)

We should meet sometime, I live on the other side of town behind the old Union Carbide plant.

Looks like we have some common interests.

/ Stuff I Have Made #14  
Nice work Eddie and that 4300 looks like you have taken great care of it. That Woods loader sure looks beefier than my JD 430 loader. Just curious, what made you go with the Woods brand?

/ Stuff I Have Made
Thanks Brent, i purchased the 4300 used 3 years ago with less than 200 hrs from the local Kubota dealer with no FEL. He had the loader on hand and we worked out a good deal so thats the story. The only problem has been keeping the mounting bolts tight, i have tried lock tight, lock washers still no solution. But this issue could stem from overloading.

/ Stuff I Have Made #16  
I like the drag with the roller, that's one of the things on my list to build. Waiting for the right free scrap is the problem:D