Adding teeth to front end loader

/ Adding teeth to front end loader #11  
Varmint,

Got any pics of that? For that price I may try making one again.

bjepple

/ Adding teeth to front end loader #12  
I think the price very reasonable considering all the little detail that you dont have to worry about. Not to mention getting the teeth and shanks from somewhere. I know all this could be make from scratch, but its take time and equipment. For most of us the 200-300 bucks doesn't seem that bad. Then again we do live in an "instant" society.

Wedge

/ Adding teeth to front end loader #13  
Not sure how to link, but there are photos of my toothbar project in the "attachments" forum, and you can find them by searching for "varmint". http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/31811-bucket-toothbar.html is one link, the other is clost by. I'm not at my home computer, or I'd just re-attach the photos. I got the teeth at a TSC store, maybe $5-6 each (two teeth on each forging). WHIW, I used to live in the Bloomington, IN area- still think it's a nice place.

/ Adding teeth to front end loader #14  
I have my teeth welded on permanently because most of my work with the FEL is digging. Once in a while I wish I had my blade alone with out teeth but not often enough to have the teeth removed.

/ Adding teeth to front end loader #15  
Gee...when did this become the "Buy It Yourself Forum"?
After I get done putting hydraulics on my '67 Wheel Horse,I'll start on the toothbar.

/ Adding teeth to front end loader #16  
bobodu said:
Gee...when did this become the "Buy It Yourself Forum"?
After I get done putting hydraulics on my '67 Wheel Horse,I'll start on the toothbar.

Well, ya gotta open your wallet all by yourself....

jb