Easy and cheap way to plow snow

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #2  
If they don't find you handsome, they'll at least find you handy.

I love that show!

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow
With all these get rid of snow for big money, I thought lots of you would be interested
I laughed my self real good
I wonder how he lifts the plow, it doesn't look very heavy at all
and he only spins tires a few times
:)

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #4  
MrJimi said:
I wonder how he lifts the plow, it doesn't look very heavy at all
:)
I'm picturing a rope and a wooden lever. Although I wonder why the headlights are only on when he is in reverse.

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #5  
The plow seems to lift with some cable system which is probably just a winch set up with the controller inside. The front doesn't seem to drop much when the plow is lifted. It must be really light or the suspension is already bottomed out. :D

As far as wheel spin, I bet that is a Mazda 323 GTX which is full-time All Wheel Drive. I bet it gets better gas mileage than my 15mpg diesel F-350 too.:D

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #6  
Dmace said:
I bet it gets better gas mileage than my 15mpg diesel F-350 too.:D

Better than my 11 mpg F-250! And that's without a plow of any sort.

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #7  
The Redneck video,Do any of you guys know what the name of the song is or where you can get it?

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #9  
Can't b e na redneck he didn't leave the snow on the road!:D May be a winch I have one of those "Winter Wolf" snowplows that I used to use on a Dodge cavaran and it has an electric winch to raise and lower it. (Plow outlasted the carvan & it worked great on the carvan) It's now on my tractor. Thanks Mr Jimi ya brighted up my day -Ed

/ Easy and cheap way to plow snow #10  
Please tell me that is NOT a GTX?