FEL for my B7510

/ FEL for my B7510 #1  

600rider

Gold Member
Tractor
2004 kubota b7510
I came across deal on a la350 FEL today and need some help. First off it has been through a fire on I belive the tractor to be a b2150 year unknown. The guy that has it wants 650$. the FEL is not bent at all but not a lick of paint left on it. What I need is info on putting this older FEL on my 2004 B7510 hst. It has a subframe that goes from mid point of the tractor to the back and the FEL is suposed to be a quick attatch model. The hyd valve is junk but I have a loader valve on my tractor for my frt mount snowblower and frt blade, I know the cylnders will need rebuilt and new hyd hoses and fittings. Can I make this thing fit my tractor? I know that fire tends to waken steel but nothing is bent or melted. Should I plan on replacing the steel hyd lines? Also some pics of a B7510 with a FEL on it and a tractor with a la350 FEL on it would help. I have a ocy/acc torch and a miller 250 amp mig and access to steel plate and a pressbrake and 25 years in sheetmetal and heavy fab. knowledge to use all and can get it shot blasted and primed for paint, what I need to know is will this FEL work on my B7510? Thanks Ken.

/ FEL for my B7510 #2  
I suggest going to a dealer to see how the factory mounts a loader such as this on a B7510/7610.That might make it simpler to come up with ideas.
By the way,i used to own a 04 B7610 w/ a factory FEL,but i think it was a LA352 model.Anyway good luck with the mounting......digger2

PS-If i where you i'd scrap the idea of rebuilding the cylinders.The loader frame and bucket may have stood the heat but i'll bet those cylinder tubes are warped.If they are they will never seal right.

/ FEL for my B7510 #3  
$650 for a FEL that has been through a fire: questionable metal strength and needs all the hydraulics replaced? You sure that wasn't $65?? I wouldn't give more than scrap price for it.

/ FEL for my B7510 #5  
If the fire burned off all of the paint I would be reluctant to spend the time and money just to find out if it is strong enough to still cary the load.

/ FEL for my B7510
I have decided to run, run hard and run fast from this FEL!! Thanks for the input as I wish I had a FEL and am to cheap to fork out the money and was all starie eyed, thanks for knocking the stars out of the way so I could see it for what it is not a good deal or a prudent buy. thanks all, Ken.