sheep camp

/ sheep camp #13  
How do you plan on moving it around and what kind of terrain? Redbug's post of the popup isn't that far-fetched depending on what you are going to use to tow it. For mild terrain, you can fab a lift kit and put on some bigger wheels/tires just like the 4X4 boys do. You can get a used popup pretty cheap and it already has most of the comforts of home.

/ sheep camp
I'd thought about a pop up trailer but I am heavily influenced the the more traditional aspects of the sheep camp.

As for the pop haveing the comforts of home. A decent sheep camp would, in my opinion, be much more comfortable. I being 6'4" tall the taller ceiling would be and added bonus

EGON: I have googled for sites and found that one among others but IL is a little bit far to go from nevada. I probably forgot to write it in the last post but I meant to say any running gear around northern nevada, southern idaho, western utah area. Thanks though

DEFECTIV: Nope

sheepwagon_inside_2lg.jpg

/ sheep camp #15  
I gotta say, that does look comfy and you can't beat the nostalgia. Will you actually be sheep ranching with it?

/ sheep camp #16  
You might want to check with someplace like Northern Hydraulics for basic running gear. Some of their basic 4 wheel wagon stuff might work.

/ sheep camp #17  
Any farm equipment supplies should be able to provide the running gear.:D :D

/ sheep camp
No I won't be sheep ranching in it. Sheep are to much of a pain. You got shear them every year, and they are also rather delicate to the point they are a pain during lambing season. Cows maybe down the road at the moment a place to hang my hat while building my house and a hunting camp. I'll be checking that northern hydraulics thanks.

/ sheep camp #19  
Nevadan said:
I already found that site, but just about anytime someone starts calling things antique the gets rather high. They also make a reproduction sheep camp that looks pretty nice. For about $12,000. Thanks

Anybody know a good source for reletively inexpensive rubber tire wagon running gear?

Thanks

Northern Tool ??

/ sheep camp
maybe I missed something but all I could find there (northern tool) were atv sized wagons.