sheep camp

/ sheep camp #21  
how about getting an 3/4 or 1 ton old truck. remove bed and cab. and put a hitch on the front . i've seen many old farm wagons made this way.

/ sheep camp #22  
Nevadan said:
I already found that site, but just about anytime someone starts calling things antique the gets rather high. They also make a reproduction sheep camp that looks pretty nice. For about $12,000. Thanks

Anybody know a good source for reletively inexpensive rubber tire wagon running gear?

Thanks
Nevadan,
Did you see that site also sells plans to build a sheep camp?

/ sheep camp #23  
may be one of these will work,
Motor%20Home%201a.jpg

AM Road.com Our Truck and Trailer

/ sheep camp #24  
Here ya go.. Go search the old Craigslist. 5th wheelers can be bought reasonable if you don't mind doing some mending. And of course you need the proper accesories.

Attachments

• submit_fiske_outhouse[1].jpg
    submit_fiske_outhouse[1].jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,176
   / sheep camp #25  
With just a little bit of thought and maybe a slightly longer wagon you could build an extremely well insulated living area with all the conveniences. :D :D :D

/ sheep camp #26  
jobsite trailers go for like $500 round hear... ya they been beat to he11 but what do you care, it has solid floor with Ibeams and at least 1 or 2 sets of axles. just move one to the front and some stearing.

/ sheep camp #27  
Nevadan,

check out the site I've attached. The only catch is that they're out of Lockney, Tx. I can relate with the feel and want of an actual sheep camp or wagon. My dad has has an old converted farm or cotton wagon converted to a covered wagon. Works well on the week long trips he goes on. Good luck.Midwest Buggy | Sheepherding Wagons

/ sheep camp #30