Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: sheep camp

Quote Originally Posted by Nevadan View Post
    Been busy lately havn't had a chance to check back recently.
    oldmax: I could do that but I would like to keep it more traditional.
    jayste: I would be pulling it with a vehicle but I would like to keep more traditional than that. I am from Elko County originaly Clover Valley now Elko.
    firefighter9208: will be looking to that site thanks.
    pioneer89820: No I havn't. I never heard of him.
    If you ever come over to Battle Mountain, you can turn south towards Austin. About 3/4 to 1 mile down highway 305 and to your left you will see his place. He has 3 or 4 old sheep camps he has rebuilt and a few flat beds. I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you out.

Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

Can a wagon like that be licensed for road use or is that not an issue where you will be using it?

MarkV

Pioneer89820: I may be calling on him sometime. Sheep camp has been pushed onto the back burner for now though hope to get back to it soon. Thanks

MarkV: If I am remembering corectly used to they either could be or it wasn't required. I am not sure how it is now but for the most part it is not an issue.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345