Default Mounts for hydraulic cylinders

Hey guys, I'm building a couple of attachments for my skid steer and I need the weld on mounts for my hydraulic cylinders, 1/2 inch thick gussets and a pivot. The pivot must be a thick walled steel pipe somewhere around 3-4 inches long with a hardened 1 inch bushing and hardened pin.

I cannot find any supplier for these parts?.

Any assistance appreciated.

Tractor
    Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Backhoe

Default Re: Mounts for hydraulic cylinders

Welcome to TBN. When I was building my front end loader, I found the pins and bushings at my local farm supply store, "Rural King"
    If you don't have a well supplied store in your area I'd check with surplus center ( probably the cheapest) Burden Sales Surplus Center - Hydraulics, Engines, Electrical and More or Baum Hydraulics Baum Hydraulics on the pins and bushings and for the pipe, some "DOM round tubing" is probably be the way to go....you can google it for suppliers or try Metals DepotŪ - Buy Small Quantity Metal Online! Steel, Aluminum, Stainless, Brass
    as always, the members here require that anyone posting about new projects must give complete details on what is being built and photos of completed projects posted in a timely manner (just kidding! but we DO like those things!) In all seriousness, this is the home of some of the best (and worst :-) ) fabricators on the web.....lots of good advice for those interested in asking!
    Last edited by Kernopelli; 08-04-2008 at 11:49 AM.
    Darryl

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson model 85, Allis-Chalmers WD-45

Baum is a good one, though they can be pricy and their catalog leaves a lot to be desired. I like Hercules Sealing Products. If you have a tax id #, try Bailey Hydraulic Cylinders Manufacturer.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply.
    Willing is not enough, you must do.
    Bruce Lee

Tractor
    John Deere 4510

MetKit Corp - Home Page also has bushings/pins in bulk length. Just look under "Catalog of Parts."