898.1 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    906.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    789 KB · Views: 159
   / Multi (3) function 3 PH contraption
I had some time over the past week and moved my little project forward. I managed to weld up the cage that holds the weights when I need a little extra. It actually worked out a little better then I thought. I was able to add about 330lbs of weight to the 3ph that includes the weight of the frame too. So I'm happy with the outcome. In the pictures there is about 190lbs of weights in there as a quick first test, but later I was able to rearrange and improve that. I also hooked a piece of birch to the thing to see how it works and I was very happy. The log was about 16' long and 17-18" diameter on thick end. I was able to lift it and pull it without effort. Needless to say the logs I will pull will be longer but seldom larger in diameter. I wanted to see if it will lift high enough. I will make the frame for the additional weights in the next few weeks. (hopefully)
Here are a few pictures of the progress.

Oldmax,
Thank you for the pictures of the forks. It gave me an idea how I could make a set for my contraption if I ever need them. What kind of weight have you lifted with that?

Attachments

• 3PH multy tool001 sm.jpg
    3PH multy tool001 sm.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 3PH multy tool005 sm.jpg
    3PH multy tool005 sm.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 3PH multy tool006 sm.jpg
    3PH multy tool006 sm.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 199
   / Multi (3) function 3 PH contraption #13  
Will not pick up a full pallet . I have picked up a little over 200 bricks on a half pallet. I use to move wood to patio from wood pile on half pallets , Have also moved small Portable buildings with it, just back up to building put chain around pick up one end and GO with it. Sure saves 67 year old back. as you can see my tractor is small 1715 N/H FWD without FEL . But have 100 lb weight on front . also have box that fits in receiver to carry chain saw and tools also "But brother-n law borrowed it" I guess I'll have to build me another as I don't think I'll get it back.

/ Multi (3) function 3 PH contraption #14  
Here's my version of the contraption. Other than trailer moving, I've only used it so far to mount a cobbled-up spring tooth harrow. I made a storage place on the front side of it for the trailer ball so it doesn't interfere with other uses. I cobbled up a set of forks yesterday afternoon for it. Next addition (when I get around to it;)) is a boom pole.

Attachments

• ReceivrHitch.jpg
    ReceivrHitch.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 147
  • ForksReceivrHitch.jpg
    ForksReceivrHitch.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Harrow 001.jpg
    Harrow 001.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 171