Scraper pan

/ Scraper pan
Well the bowl is 46'' width and overall is 51''. IT holds "about" 3/4 of yard of dirt. Well I thought about going with out an apron, but it holds more dirt, looks alot better and helps pan out your dirt better. It all depends on the operator I can load it in about 30' just Idling the tractor. I have more than enough HP and traction to pull this pan.

/ Scraper pan #22  
I can tell this ain't your first rodeo!~~

Looks like factory baked enamel finish.

Neat clean hydrolic lines.

Excellent workmanship.

Do you have a full set of pics showing the build?

jb

/ Scraper pan #23  
Well the bowl is 46'' width and overall is 51''. IT holds "about" 3/4 of yard of dirt. Well I thought about going with out an apron, but it holds more dirt, looks alot better and helps pan out your dirt better. It all depends on the operator I can load it in about 30' just Idling the tractor. I have more than enough HP and traction to pull this pan.

what is the weight and hp of your tractor ?

/ Scraper pan #24  
Great build. Looking forward to some action shots.

/ Scraper pan
Here are some more build picture? I'm planning on building a different style of scraper plan this spring, I'm in the designning mode right now. The only thing I had to change on this pan was the apron cylinder didn't go up high enough otherwise works great. Moves lots of dirt fast.

Attachments

• Picture 100.jpg
    Picture 100.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 818
  • Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 768
  • Picture 126.jpg
    Picture 126.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 791
  • Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 711
   / Scraper pan #27  
I've moved alot of dirt with cat 623s and 613s, and I gotta say a full day of running a scraper hard will wear you out, but I really like the way this one looks!

/ Scraper pan #28  
Did you bend your own hydraulic tubing or have it done? If you had it done by a hydraulic shop, may I ask what it cost?

Looks great!