Tractor
    Kubota BX 24

Default Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch

Hey all,

Had some time to semi finish up something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I had a HF 3pt quick hitch that really wasn't using so I fabbed up some brackets and made it fit the FEL of my BX. I figure this would be use for loading implements into the truck bed for going to jobsites, also being able to move things around when the backhoe is on the tractor. Plus using a few of the implements on the front might be helpfull. Such as running the york rake up on the FEL to get into ditches and up on hills that I cant get the machine up on.

I don't have the HF peice for when you can't use the top link hook, so for demo purposes a peice of cable did the job. Also I need to finish up the middle mount point, to make the unit complete, The mount will make the attachment point more secure, but since I have the ATI quick attach it wasn't necessary for a demo and as you can see I was able to move the heavy wood chipper around with it.
    Matt

BX 24
    LA240 FEL, BT601 Backhoe, 54'' MMM, Patu DC 40 Chipper, 5ft LandScape Rake, FEL Snow Plow, ATI FEL Quick Attach, TracVac with QA mower boot, WorkSaver Post Hole Digger, 50$ 4ft Grader Blade

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    BX2660

Default Re: Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch

Wow, great idea. How much work is it to swap back and forth to the bucket?

Tractor
    Kubota BX 24

Quote Originally Posted by korydz View Post
    Wow, great idea. How much work is it to swap back and forth to the bucket?
    For me its not too bad since I have the ATI quick attach. This also allowed me not to build the center connection point yet. The ATI unit allows me to yank 2 pins and un curl the bucket and that drops the bucket off. Others will have to make the center connection point and drive out the pins and then replace the bucket with the 3pt. heres a picture of the ATI unit:
    Matt

BX 24
    LA240 FEL, BT601 Backhoe, 54'' MMM, Patu DC 40 Chipper, 5ft LandScape Rake, FEL Snow Plow, ATI FEL Quick Attach, TracVac with QA mower boot, WorkSaver Post Hole Digger, 50$ 4ft Grader Blade

Tractor
    bx-23 ,

I do this my self,but i do it with the bucket on.Great for plowing snow ,or using my rake.Use the steel frame with two bolt holes my toothbar uses and a chain on my bucket hook.
    ALAN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -100_1678-1524-x-1016-jpg  
    KUBOTA BX-23,Block heater, AG TIRES[rears filled],MECHANICAL THUMB,SALSCO CHIPPER,WOODS LRC60 LANDSCAPE RAKE WITH GAUGE WHEELS,,HOMEMADE BUCKET FORKS,QUICK HITCH FOR 3 POINT HITCH,HOMEMADE FRONT BUCKET MOUNTED QUICK HITCH[for 3 point implements], FARM FORCE 6 FT 3 POINT BLADE,MARKHAM TOOTHBAR,HOMEMADE TRAILER HITCH FOR BACKHOE, HOMEMADE HEATED STEEL AND FIBERGLASS CAB,54 INCH PRONOVOST PUMA 3 POINT SNOW BLOWER,WITH HYDRAULIC CHUTE CONTROL,REAR TIRE CHAINS,UPGRADED 40 AMP ALTERNATOR,4-55W LIGHTS