Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch

/ Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch #1  

Just2quickz28

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 24
Hey all,

Had some time to semi finish up something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I had a HF 3pt quick hitch that really wasn't using so I fabbed up some brackets and made it fit the FEL of my BX. I figure this would be use for loading implements into the truck bed for going to jobsites, also being able to move things around when the backhoe is on the tractor. Plus using a few of the implements on the front might be helpfull. Such as running the york rake up on the FEL to get into ditches and up on hills that I cant get the machine up on.

p1110217.jpg

p1110218.jpg

p1110219.jpg

p1110220.jpg

I don't have the HF peice for when you can't use the top link hook, so for demo purposes a peice of cable did the job. Also I need to finish up the middle mount point, to make the unit complete, The mount will make the attachment point more secure, but since I have the ATI quick attach it wasn't necessary for a demo and as you can see I was able to move the heavy wood chipper around with it.

/ Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch #2  
Wow, great idea. How much work is it to swap back and forth to the bucket?

/ Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch
Wow, great idea. How much work is it to swap back and forth to the bucket?

For me its not too bad since I have the ATI quick attach. This also allowed me not to build the center connection point yet. The ATI unit allows me to yank 2 pins and un curl the bucket and that drops the bucket off. Others will have to make the center connection point and drive out the pins and then replace the bucket with the 3pt. heres a picture of the ATI unit:
BxQuickHitch.jpg

/ Kubota BX Front End loader 3 Point hitch #4  
I do this my self,but i do it with the bucket on.Great for plowing snow ,or using my rake.Use the steel frame with two bolt holes my toothbar uses and a chain on my bucket hook.
ALAN

Attachments

• 100_1678 (1524 x 1016).jpg
    100_1678 (1524 x 1016).jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 3,310