Power Steering for a case 235 H

/ Power Steering for a case 235 H #1  

jonesiera

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4110, John Deere 332,
Still need help to install power steering on case 235 as that was not an option. how about it. I'm not smart enough to figure it out. I/m willing to pay a reasonable price

/ Power Steering for a case 235 H #2  
Are you willing to pay $900 for parts. I just did that on a Hinomoto.

Eugene

/ Power Steering for a case 235 H
Yes, I'm willing to pay a $1000,00 . I can't use a torque generator and it's almost impossible to fit power steering on the Unit. The Case Dealer says it can't be done. I know anything can be done,but iis it to much machine work!
BJ

/ Power Steering for a case 235 H #4  
I bought a generic kit with a cylinder and hydraulic block. I had to have hoses made. The cylinder mounted on the transmission where the front loader normally bolts. It took only about an hour and a half to install everything including hoses. It was very easy.

My steering Column garbox is only about 2 1/2 ft long and it bolts right to the top of the transmisson housing and the drag link is about 3ft and there is no place to mount the cyl. woulld you have a picture ? your drag link is probably easier to get to than mine. the drag linkis about 1" in dia..

I'm not withit today ! I forgot to ask you gotn your kit at.
BJ

/ Power Steering for a case 235 H #7  
The cylinder replaces the drag link. E-mail me and I'll tell you where I got it.

Eugene