Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Tractor
    lynnwarren07@yahoo.com

Default Re: Any Homemade Mini Dozers?

It will once the blade is operating correctly. The engine is only running at half throttle. I'll post more as it get it's improvements.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1215, Toro 266-H, Pennsylvania Panzer, Case 444, Craftsman 14/6

Quote Originally Posted by Backporch View Post
    I'll post more as it get it's improvements.
    Please do.
    From now on I will only buy cars that are a silver/grey color. Then I can make all body repairs with Duct Tape.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by Backporch View Post
    It will once the blade is operating correctly. The engine is only running at half throttle. I'll post more as it get it's improvements.
    Would really like to know more about this one.

Chris

2011 Kubota BX2660 Loader/ 60"Mower
    My Tractor Tools QA and Grapple System
    BT601 Back Hoe

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Backporch, sent you a PM

2011 Kubota BX2660 Loader/ 60"Mower
    My Tractor Tools QA and Grapple System
    BT601 Back Hoe

Tractor
    lynnwarren07@yahoo.com

Well, I finally got the correct pumps on the Dirthog and oh what a difference it made. Here's some footage of it in action. By the way, the mini van is in park with the brake!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmsu8fwRSlU]DIRTHOG Mini Dozer! Can your Magnatrac mini bulldozer do this? - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry about not updating on this thread! I have forgotten about it. I am actually going to call Struckcorp tomorrow and order plans for the MT1800. I will do better on keeping ya'll up to date. Thanks.

Tractor
    Minneapolis, Farmal, Tafe, homebuilt

DB

How are you making out with the minidozer plans?

I can't help myself asking, I am very curious. As I recall, Struck uses 550 (Boston Gear stock #?)conveyor chain for the tracks. The grousers are welded to the ears or tabs were the conveyor surface is mounted. Replacing the wheels of a stock lawn tractor with a sprocket would yield a great start on a crawler. For a machine of this caliber, the track frames wouldn't have to flex if they were built strong enough.

Cam

Thanks Camdigger, i have a John Deere 210 which I have thought of using as the axle for the dozer and either building tracks from scratch or using conveyor chain. I have an old Lycoming diesel engine of 6hp i want to use for power which can be seen on youtube, just look for junkman6261. I haven't started for lack of funds, and I have many other projects to complete first. I hope to possibly get started early next year. Thanks for asking and love your posts as well! DB

Tractor
    Mitz

I had a friend who did this with tractor tires, and he said they slippped when he got into snow or wet ... but then, he put in all season or winter radial tires and end of slipping.

I am also looking at doing at a crawler vehicle for snow plowing and ice fishing; I want something that will float on mud and snow, the manufactured OEM products are amphib, and I don't care about being amphibous.

Tractor
    M 600 Bobcat

Hey Nick out here in lvnv. I was interested in your tractor if you still have it and want you would want for it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456