OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!!

/ OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!! #1  

APU6speed

I just bought a trailer with 14.5 inch demountable wheels. The tire size is 8x14.5. So with these old school RV hubs can I remove my demountable 14.5 inch wheels and bolt up a set of Chevy or Jeep 5x5.5 or 6x5.5 truck wheels wihttht having to change the whole hub assembly and then actually be able to select from a normal array of tires of radial tires ??? Any help is appreciated. This would save me a TON of money and look a **** of a lot better...

/ OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!! #2  
I just bought a trailer with 14.5 inch demountable wheels. The tire size is 8x14.5. So with these old school RV hubs can I remove my demountable 14.5 inch wheels and bolt up a set of Chevy or Jeep 5x5.5 or 6x5.5 truck wheels wihttht having to change the whole hub assembly and then actually be able to select from a normal array of tires of radial tires ??? Any help is appreciated. This would save me a TON of money and look a **** of a lot better...
Be sure to use trailer tires on them not not pick up tires.

/ OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!! #3  
I had the same problem the bolt centers matched jeep but the hub hole was too small I found a place in texas that had the rims they were 15"
google rims measure the bolt circle and hub diamater and offset

tom

/ OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!!
   / OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!!
I had the same problem the bolt centers matched jeep but the hub hole was too small I found a place in texas that had the rims they were 15"
google rims measure the bolt circle and hub diamater and offset

tom

I'm not quite sure what that means ? and I believe mine are 5x5.5 so I need to find a 5x5.5 wheel such as a jeeps correct ? The first 5 is the number of lugs correct ?

/ OLD School RV 14.5 wheels.Looking to replace them with regular wheels HELP !!! #7  
The first # is bolt holes the sexond number is the diamater of the bolt holes (not the measurement from hole to adjent hole) the third set of numbers is the hub hole size.

15" x 5" tire diamater / width 5 bolt holes on 4.5 diamater 3.195" hole for hub

look at the bottom of the page I linked you to it shows a pictuer of the dimentions

tom