Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Default Re: Hydraulic Dump Carry All

DJ54 your on to something(s) very nice work.

I see simple tubes welded vertically to it for holding
    a shovel or broom straight up, and a chain saw holder,
    and stake pockets for sides...maybe a ripper tooth or
    two hanging down...It's very cool.

Don't let steel prices stop you, ya gotta charge what ya gotta charge.
    Nobalznobluechips.
    Regards,

Artisan

Kubota 2012 BX25 (23H.P. / 17.7pto)
    14' Dump / Carson 12K Tow Trailer w/ movable Winch,
    Canopy, Tunes, Stabilizer Soft Pads, 10"-12"BH Buckets, FEL Grapple, Fasse Valved & Switched,
    Fire Extinguisher, ChainSaw Mount, Protective Surround / Enclosure in the works.

Stayin' Alive (This click could save a life...)

Default Re: Hydraulic Dump Carry All

Sweeet! Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ54 View Post
    Here are a few pics of my dump carry all I built back in '02. Seems there is always some thing that needs cleaned up, hauled, etc. Don't mind loading stuff but sure hate to unload it..., LOL...

Nice for rocks that go in a wash, or brush to be carried to a place ot burn.

Guess I coipied the main frame from a HD bale carrier I bought. Then just doubled it, and used 3" channel for hinges, bored with a 1" hole, and 1" hinge rod.

I used a 2" cylinder, but a 3" would be better. I can pile enough dirt on there, that is about all the "Henry" wants .., and all I care to shovel on at one time, without taking a break...

The hydraulic top link helps give a little more height, when lifting to dump.

I'm thinking back then I had around $150.00 in it. We have a scrap yard that took in cut off items, and you could buy for a few peinines over scrap cost. Wish they still did..!!
    NorCal M5

2006 New Holland TC34DA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12