Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II"

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #1  

Scotty370

Platinum Member
Tractor
318 John Deere, 4200 John Deere, 1947 John Deere "M"
First of all, this post only proves that I'm a decent 'copy-cat'! All credit goes to "Willl" on this board for his patience, putting up with my countless PM's, and KennedyD, for the same on hydro knowledge! Guys, I can't thank you enough! I wanted to have the Hydro-Diverter stay with the loader arms when removed, so I guess I answered the question- "Can you drill into the posts?" Yes, you can! "Will the Towers fall off?" I don't know:eek:! J-J, Ain't she pretty? See what custom fit hoses will do? And, "no" I won't make that mistake again! Thanks again fellas! ~"Scotty"

Attachments

• WDB-2a (Small).JPG
    WDB-2a (Small).JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 895
  • WDB-2b (Small).JPG
    WDB-2b (Small).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 558
  • WDB-2c (Small).JPG
    WDB-2c (Small).JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 571
  • WDBbulkhead (Small).JPG
    WDBbulkhead (Small).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 596
  • WDB-2d (Small).JPG
    WDB-2d (Small).JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 604
  • WDBcontrol (Small).JPG
    WDBcontrol (Small).JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 616
  • WDBhydrofrt (Small).JPG
    WDBhydrofrt (Small).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 683
  • WDBhydroRear (Small).JPG
    WDBhydroRear (Small).JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 625
   / Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #2  
Man I have a picture in my mind that is so like what you have built. Great job and let us know how well it works with pics. I saw the one JJ built and I intend on using some of his ideas too.

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #3  
It's really nice. What is it?

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #4  
Can I talk you into posting a pic of it closed? Curious to see how it will grab brush.

Nice work!:)

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #5  
Good Mornin Scotty,
Nice lookin job ! I think you were smart puttin that brush screen on there !

OK, just scoop some of that nice green sod up and show the guys how good it works ! ;):)

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #6  
Scotty,

Outstanding workmanship. You get 5 gold stars for your effort. But, don't you guys ever get your tractors dirty? OR maybe you have a tractor wash rack out back.

Have you thought about turning that grapple hook pointed up to reach under and pick things up, maybe even replacing the shank with a trailer moving rig with a 2 in ball .

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #7  
Can I talk you into posting a pic of it closed? Curious to see how it will grab brush.

Nice work!:)
i'm interested in seeing it in action as well. how well will the single grapple hold brush?

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II"
OK Caci & DT, Couple more pic's. Rt to Lft: The 'Classic' Willl-Da-Beast pose, made famous by Willl's avatar! That's what got me started! Next two, fully closed grapple. The front frame will rotate completely forward to just beyond horizontal. Jimgerkin- Guess I should have addressed that! I've got lots of pine on my small (27a) acreage south of Buffalo that my sons and I are trying to clean up! My intent is to primarily use it to 'ferry' brush, and logs from the Deer Plots we're trying to get established. I've tried with the FEL bucket, but always end up dumping a half bucket of dirt on the burn-pile! Lower tines with also help with smaller root removal! J_J Thank you sir! I'll wear those stars proudly! ~"Scotty" OH! Mines an outside Tractor! It get washed often! Thunderstorms tonight will touch it up again! ~S

Attachments

• HPIM0700 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0700 (Small).JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 513
  • HPIM0701 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0701 (Small).JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 550
  • HPIM0702 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0702 (Small).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 588
   / Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #9  
Thanks...... that closes plenty tight enough.

/ Unveiling-"Willl-Da-Beast-II" #10  
Looks great Scotty;)