measure your tires on your bx 2360 kubota

/ measure your tires on your bx 2360 kubota #21  
What does it say on the tires? Made in the USA? What's the disparity between your tires? It's already established that Kubota has a problem. Did you measure your tires? You can get lousy quality control in any country. Its the tractor company that dictates tolerances. OTR might make higher tolerance tires for one tactor company over another. Looks like Kubota has tolerance problems. Where else does that show up in the tractor? The tires are just an indicator.
The Kubota comes off the line with the bucket an inch and a half higher on one side and nobody notices? What else aren't they 'noticing'? You want a 4WD tractor grinding away at a tranny because of tire related stresses?
I don't want to beat up your tractor but don't stick your head in the sand either.

I don't disagree with a thing you said - just responded as to the tire manufacturer post.

I have no way to say that JD has better QC than Kubota or any other manufacturer - too new to the game - they very well may have - I have great respect for their products. I just think it's funny how things like this turn into the Green/Orange/Red debate. So far this thread has two posters with significantly different sized tires - not sure that qualifies as a widespread QC issue. Have also seen other topics about quality issues for Kubota and other makes - but haven't seen something significant like the old "Ford tire blow-out issues on the Explorers" or the Dodge 2.7L engine sludge problem, etc.

I would venture to say that not only any can country can have QC issues, but any company as well

/ measure your tires on your bx 2360 kubota #22  
I don't disagree with a thing you said - just responded as to the tire manufacturer post.

I have no way to say that JD has better QC than Kubota or any other manufacturer - too new to the game - they very well may have - I have great respect for their products. I just think it's funny how things like this turn into the Green/Orange/Red debate. So far this thread has two posters with significantly different sized tires - not sure that qualifies as a widespread QC issue. Have also seen other topics about quality issues for Kubota and other makes - but haven't seen something significant like the old "Ford tire blow-out issues on the Explorers" or the Dodge 2.7L engine sludge problem, etc.

I would venture to say that not only any can country can have QC issues, but any company as well

I'd say that's about right.

/ measure your tires on your bx 2360 kubota #23  
My Kubota BX2360 has tires that are stamped " Designed in the USA ", but I would bet money they are made somewhere off-shore. They are OTR Grassmasters. Interesting how they like to have USA on the tires, somewhere, somehow. I couldn,t find anywhere on the outside of the tires that actually mentions where they were made.

/ measure your tires on your bx 2360 kubota #24  
My new Mahindra has Carlisle tires, all the correct size :).