My Canopy

/ My Canopy #1  

EdKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
Long/Landtrac360DTC
Just wanted to post a few pics of the canopy with front and rear work lights I just made for my machine.

Here is one from the front.

Attachments

• 53-161381-canfro.jpg
    53-161381-canfro.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,271
   / My Canopy
And finally, one from the top down

Attachments

• 53-161384-cantop.jpg
    53-161384-cantop.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 620
   / My Canopy #5  
I like it. I need to build one for mine, I'm still trying to figure out some simple quick release mounts for it. What's that little backhoe in the background?

/ My Canopy
I originally intended to build a full cab, but after thinking about it I decided on a canopy. I was going to make it a bolt on, but after a considerable amount of time spent trying to figure out an easy way, I decided just to weld it on to my rollbar. I guess you could call it quick detach as there are just 2 pins and 2 anti-vibration screws holding the rollbar on. The barn where I store my tractor has high enough door/ceiling that I have plenty of overhead room so I don't need to worry about removing it.

<font color=blue>What's that little backhoe in the background? </font color=blue>

That is what my wife calls "The Lawn Ornament." It is a Terramite T5B tlb. It belongs to a friend of mine, he brought it over last fall (before I got my tractor) so we could do a little excavation. While we were using it the motor went south, and I am still trying to get the last few parts to finish repairing it. As soon as I get the motor running I am going to take it back over to my friends. The backhoe actually works pretty good, but the hydro tranny on it leaves a lot to be desired.

/ My Canopy
<font color=blue>I wanna know what that little bugger in the background is......? </font color=blue>

Jerry, check out my previous message, it is "The Lawn Ornament"

/ My Canopy
Harv, I had some 22 gauge sheet metal left over from rebuilding the rear fenders on my wife's cousin's Samuri. I ended up using 1 piece widthwise, and 2 pieces longways, as you can see the bright T on the top down pic. I used some aluminum tape to seal the joints until I have time for something permanant.