Brush Guard MacGyver style

/ Brush Guard MacGyver style #1  

blacknblue

Tractor
New Holland t1510
After bending a hydraulic tube on my loader by a random 1 1/2" sapling poking me, I decided to rig me up a quick brush guard on my loader with some parts and pieces laying around in my boneyard! What do you think? Painting and polishing will come later in the winter...

Doug

/ Brush Guard MacGyver style #2  
After bending a hydraulic tube on my loader by a random 1 1/2" sapling poking me, I decided to rig me up a quick brush guard on my loader with some parts and pieces laying around in my boneyard! What do you think? Painting and polishing will come later in the winter...

Doug

I think.... maybe you meant to include a picture? :)

Keith

/ Brush Guard MacGyver style #3  
Any chance for a pic so we can see it in rough form?

Roy

/ Brush Guard MacGyver style
yes i did include two pix...but being new here, the two attachments are not coming up yet... i did resize them to @ 375 kb...but since i had a hard time just getting my registration squared away, i think it is going to take some time for me to fit in here...and i am also a dialup user....arghhhh...also, even though in my control panel my profile pic is coming up, it is not coming up when i view...so i may not be totally online yet....sorry for the inconvenience...

doug

/ Brush Guard MacGyver style
hopefully the pics appear...

Attachments

• Copy of HPIM0561.JPG
    Copy of HPIM0561.JPG
    357 KB · Views: 327
  • Copy of HPIM0558.JPG
    Copy of HPIM0558.JPG
    434.5 KB · Views: 388