Points for IH Fast Hitch

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #1  

DougKnudson

Tractor
Farmall 140
Hi All,

I would like to build some very basic implements, starting with a subsoiler / cable puller. I have an old Farmall 140 with the standard IH Fast Hitch.

FastHitchPoint.jpg

I can't seem to find anyone selling the actual, on every implement, "point" for the Fast Hitch as in the photo above. Can anyone recommend a source or do I just have to build my own with each implement?

Thanks in advance,
Doug

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #2  
I'd make a template/take some measurements and find a local fab shop to do em up for you....get a few extras and have some spares for future use..

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #3  
Doug, don't know if you are familiar with Agri Supply but they have on line sales and catalog sales but have a few stores in NC where they are based out of (Micro, NC). They might have that as they do sell some of the implements in that design.

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #4  
You could start out with the ones used to convert to three point hitch.

I love life, we had a trade-in that had two extra's that was just sold thirty days ago!

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #6  
I think Valuebilt had them in their catalog and I think Stiener to. Ive made middle busters for them out of mule middle busters by torching a profile into them like the one point. Ive cut a few out of plate to make a one for a grader and a sprayer mount for a customer.

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #7  
Here is a link to a pair on Craigslist in Kansas City... Though they may be the larger category... About an 1/8" off the bottom, and it should fit.

I just Googled it, and came up with these on the first page.

There is a phone number, maybe he would ship..??

Just a thought...

2 point fast hitch implement prongs

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #8  
Hi All,

I would like to build some very basic implements, starting with a subsoiler / cable puller. I have an old Farmall 140 with the standard IH Fast Hitch.

FastHitchPoint.jpg

I can't seem to find anyone selling the actual, on every implement, "point" for the Fast Hitch as in the photo above. Can anyone recommend a source or do I just have to build my own with each implement?

Thanks in advance,
Doug

Doug,
I have a Lo-Boy and I took a different approach. I took the pin-on towing hitch (that sets under the one-point hitch) and replaced it with a 2" receiver hitch. I purchased a bumper type hitch and took it and the pin hitch to my welder. He cut the sides off the receiver hitch, welded them to match the sides ("U"") of the pin hitch and drilled the holes for the pin.

It fits perfectly and I use it for towing my trailers and I purchased a 2" receiver carry-all platform. You could just weld up some square tubing for any new implement. Since it fits under the one point hitch, I can use my blade and plow without having to remove it too.

I'll take some pictures if that would help.

/ Points for IH Fast Hitch #9  
Check the local farm auctions. I have run into several over the years.