X-Mas present ideas

/ X-Mas present ideas #1  

Inkomodius

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey 275, JD 6715
Ok lets here some ideas for homemade tractor presents. I need ideas to make for my brothers NH TC30, I already made him a 3pt reciever, hooks for the bucket, and am in the process of building a light mount for his ROPS. The limit is 50 dollars, so small ideas?

I pick up my new welder tomorrow so im kinda itching to break it in.

Thanks

/ X-Mas present ideas #3  
Boot brush and scraper gizmo.

/ X-Mas present ideas #4  
One of the best things I did was put a Reese Hitch tube on the top of my FEL bucket then make a boom pole. Total cost was about $35 plus my time. Maybe $50 today with the price of steel. I welded the hitch tube to a piece of 3/8" plate about 12"x6" and then made a doubler to go on the underside. The support leg for the boom pole is adjustable so I can use it with another tractor at a later date.

I use it about every time I use my tractor. It works great for lifting heavy big items like my Bush Hog on and off the trailer while keeping the tractor a foot or two away form the fenders. Also keeps what you are lifting away from the grill of the tractor.

Here is a pic.

Chris

Attachments

• IMAG0174.JPG
    IMAG0174.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 391
  • IMAG0175.JPG
    IMAG0175.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 333
   / X-Mas present ideas #5  
Inkomodius,
Please, it's Christmas not Xmas. Don't be politically correct.

Norm

/ X-Mas present ideas #6  
Bucket forks.

I used $20 of steel (used pallet rack framing) and about $10 of chain and that was it, if you want to get fancy through in a pair of binders ($18 used from Ebay) and you are done.

I posted my forks on another thread.

They slide onto the bucket and the chain holds them in place.

I use my forks all the time, they are invaluable to me.

Regarding X-mass, I use X-mass because I'm never sure how to spell Christmass (one or two s's??)
Joel

/ X-Mas present ideas #7  
I'm a big fan of drags. Just make it big and heavy so it plows through the dirt and leaves behind a nice smooth surface. I attach mine by looping a chain over my tow ball. It's the easiest impliment to hook up that I have!!!

Cup holder and/or a storage area for snacks, chapstick and and Ipod might be nice to have.

A sun shade.

Off road lights.

A grill guard.

/ X-Mas present ideas #9  
Inkomodius,
Please, it's Christmas not Xmas. Don't be politically correct.

Norm
Got this from Wikpedia. My Preacher spoke about this in his sermon last Sunday.

Xmas" and "X-mas" are common abbreviations of the word "Christmas". They are sometimes pronounced /ˈɛksməs/, but they, and variants such as "Xtemass", originated as handwriting abbreviations for the correct pronunciation /ˈkrɪsməs/. The "-mas" part came from the Latin-derived Old English word for "mass".[1] The "X" in Xmas is from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of Χριστός, Christ in Greek

/ X-Mas present ideas #10  
Carry All,w/removeable side panels for 3point hitch.:)