Tractor
    JD 2305

Default Be careful what you ask for!!

Earlier this month I replied to a post from one of the members asking if they had a template for a bracket they had made and would they share it. What came next took me by surprise and defined the brotherhood of the forum. A new attachment, made the scrap pile home for the bracket I inquired about. The PM reply stated he had a template, but if I covered the shipping I could have the bracket. This act of kindness is a lesson for all of us to embrace. The accolade goes to Nickwarchol.
    My hat is off to you, Justgurn

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

Default Re: Be careful what you ask for!!

That sounds like a great jesture on Nick's part. How about a picture of it? Please

Tractor
    JD 2305

Here's the bracket! Nick's craftsmanship is first class. This allows the 300 series blade to be mounted on the 2305.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Be careful what you ask for!!-dsc00007-small-.jpg   Be careful what you ask for!!-dsc00008-small-.jpg   Be careful what you ask for!!-dsc00009-small-.jpg  
    Last edited by justgurn; 12-23-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

Thanks for the pics. Nice job on the bracket.

Now, what is it for?

There must be a story behind this, and I'm trying to guess what it is.

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Nice job on the bracket.

Now, what is it for?

There must be a story behind this, and I'm trying to guess what it is.
    Being as he has three posts (two in this thread) I would guess that the thread in question (and the attendant story) are here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/b...ries-plow.html

Looks like it is to make it easier to mount a plow or a loader to a 300 series deere with less fuss

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love