Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor?

/ Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor? #1  

RyanIL

Tractor
Kubota L3240 HST
Looking for pictures of an adaptor to convert the rear three point hitch into a loader quick-attach.

Intended purpose is to put pallet forks on the back.

Please post factory-made adaptors too (if available?), if not too pricey.

Thanks!

/ Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor? #3  
sorry i dont have a pic but i made one the third point was a implement hyd cylinder works great for pallets logs any thing just make sour to put a floating link in on the cyl between the cyl and the forks or you will bend your cyl ram:D

/ Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor?
That's a good price, I might have to consider that. I just hate to have another implement sitting around taking up space.

After some research, it looks like there are 2 manufacturers of what i'm looking for: bradco and ATI. The bradco doesn't appear to have latches on it though? The ATI does for sure, but it goes for like $800?!?!

Does anyone use either the bradco or the ATI? Thoughts on either of them?

I guess the other option is to buy a generic quick attatch system (designed for mounting on FEL), and weld up some 3-pt bracketry.

Does anyone have a source for reasonably priced quick-attatch systems (<$500)?

/ Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor? #5  
quick_attach_skid_steer_blank_2022.jpg

Here is a "Blank" SSQA you could make work for a three point hitch.

Washburn Company & hayspear.com Skid steer quick attach hitch adapter converter w/ blank back frame

/ Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor? #6  
i'm having trouble with the mechanics, here ...to change FEL implements with my QA, I have to use the raise and curl of the loader to get the implement onto the QA ...how would this work on the 3ph?

I suppose you could:
(a) have the QA on the 3ph, have the implement (forks) cribbed up, come under and hook the "slippers", then point the tractor downhill, and shorten the toplink (hydraulically) (or have a friend sit on the end of the forks) ...or,
(b)manually attach the 3phAQ to the forks (in your case) and then proceed as with hooking up a normal 3ph implement.

(fixed) Pallet forks are inexpensive and, as far as having another item sittin' in the yard, you would have the 3phQA sittin' in the yard most of the time, otherwise, no?

/ Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor? #7  
I just modded the fork carrier with some right sized solid steel bar.

I also made a 3pt to front implement carrier, but that's JD specific.

JB.

Attachments

• DSCN0409.jpg
    DSCN0409.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCN0399.jpg
    DSCN0399.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 298
  • DSCN2417.JPG
    DSCN2417.JPG
    995.2 KB · Views: 445
   / Anyone have a 3-point to SSQA Adaptor?
I actually ordered the 3pt to QA adapter from Washburn yesterday. They told me it would be about $500, so I placed my order. I'll post back when I get it.

As far as hooking up, it should not be a problem with a hydraulic top link. Or like you said, attatch it to the implement first and then use the 3 pt to hook up.

That's a nice custom build JB, the reason I don't build my own is that the latching mechanism for the universal QA is too complicated for me to built; I would have to purchase a set of latches that would run at least $400, so it was simpler just to buy a premade unit.

Thanks for all of the advice.