Cutmaster 52 WoW

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW #1  

Rio_Grande

Platinum Member
Just postin up to say if you have been putting off buying a Plasma cutter dont do it any longer..... I had used one before and it was ok, I got a new cutmaster 52 and I have to say this thing is awsome... cant get over how well it works. Cuts through 1/2 inch like butter...

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW #2  
i've been looking at buying plasma cutter but I can't justify spending 1500.00 on one.I can buy a lot of acc for that much,All though would be a nice addition to my garage:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW
I was in that position for the last 15 years. It wasn't until my business could afford it that I was able to take the plunge.

As happy as I was with it last night,,, I seem to be doing something wrong today. Cant get it to ark,,, I will have to tinker with it. As with anything there is a bit of a learning curve..

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW #4  
i went to their site and watch the video.Nice machine.in the video he had a problem with the spark but then noticed he had the knob turn down to much

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW
LOL Same exact thing that happened to me..... Had it turned down too low. I used it this afternoon without issue..

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW #6  
.... Had it turned down too low...

I leave my Cutmaster 51 on Max all the time. Expensive, yes, but I love
it. Going on 3yrs now. I do more fabbing than a hobbiest, but less than
if I had a regular business.

Check out the FlangeWizard for hole cuts.

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW
That is about where I am,,, I rework and work over things daily. Just gotta figure out how to incorporate the plasma into it,,,,, It is not gonna be hard. We do alot of wrecking,, and I am undecided if the plasma is going to be good for that or not. Most things have rust or paint on them.... and thus so I have not decided if it is going to work real well for that or not..

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW #8  
Rust, grease, paint, Stainless, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Glass ( if done correctly) and any other conducive material. Plasma has no enimies like Oxy-Acet. Stick with the Top Brands and you will love the unit. All things considered, Torch, Consumables, Warranty etc. Thermal Dynamics is your brand. Built in the USA for 53 Years. ( sorry, Im a TD Rep.) 4 yr warranty and forever worth $10.00 an amp on trade in. The guy above bought a CutMaster 52- It is forever worth $600. It is a 60 amp unit. Remember when buying, Its how many AMPS for How much money. Not what Thickness some company Dreams that their machine will cut. Have fun!!

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW
Hey Yomax,,, had some complications this morning everything normal but when you pull the trigger everything, Air and a snapping in the head pulsed but wouldnt light. Afyer the shop heated up it worked fine?

/ Cutmaster 52 WoW #10  
Rust, grease, paint, Stainless, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Glass ( if done correctly) and any other conducive material. Plasma has no enimies like Oxy-Acet. Stick with the Top Brands and you will love the unit. All things considered, Torch, Consumables, Warranty etc. Thermal Dynamics is your brand. Built in the USA for 53 Years. ( sorry, Im a TD Rep.) 4 yr warranty and forever worth $10.00 an amp on trade in. The guy above bought a CutMaster 52- It is forever worth $600. It is a 60 amp unit. Remember when buying, Its how many AMPS for How much money. Not what Thickness some company Dreams that their machine will cut. Have fun!!

How many amp breaker will it take to run a Thermal Dynamics 82 plasma cutter?