how to build your own custom backhoe subframe

/ how to build your own custom backhoe subframe
Can ayone show me how to do this?

Post some photos. Without knowing your tractor and being there live, it will be
tough to have someone design a subrame for you. You might ask in the Ford/CNH forum
who has a tractor like yours and has a hoe mounted.

/ how to build your own custom backhoe subframe #102  
Great info and suggestions. I acquired a JD855, FEL, and a Power King 7000 BH on a 3 pt mount. I don't particularly care for the way it hangs real low on the hitch and want to put a frame on it even if the previous owners did use it that way. I saw the mount pics you posted around page 4 and that looks pretty impressive and I think I can mate the BH up to it with some help from the plasma and welder. What size channel steel were you using? 3/8" or 1/4", 4" channel? Looks like 1/2" plate between the two rails and a pretty big bolt to clamp down with. The sheer power that BH has amazes me.
Thanks again for the ideas and test bedding so many different types and for sharing your experience and knowledge

What size channel steel were you using? 3/8" or 1/4", 4" channel? Looks like 1/2"
plate between the two rails and a pretty big bolt to clamp down with.

I suspect you are referring to the pix of the 955 subframe I posted on page 30.

The channel is 1/4" thick, 3.5x1.5". These are rems from discarded Kubota tractor crates.

/ how to build your own custom backhoe subframe #104  
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check with the local folks and see if any can be had, got a feeling they are already spoken for but never hurts to ask does it.

/ how to build your own custom backhoe subframe #107  
I have a Kubota M6800 and hope there is a backhoe mount for my setup.I have no plasma cutter or torches as of yet so fabricating my own would be a bit tough right now.

/ how to build your own custom backhoe subframe #108  
Any help with a Kioti Kb 2485 ladder mount subframe. Trying to install onto a Kubota 4760

/ how to build your own custom backhoe subframe #109  
Any help with a Kioti Kb 2485 ladder mount subframe. Trying to install onto a Kubota 4760

Completely different brands so you're going to be pretty much on your own... fit it up somewhat and post some pictures, maybe someone has some ideas.

Or sell me your KB2485 for my tractor... it's made for it :)

Any help with a Kioti Kb 2485 ladder mount subframe. Trying to
install onto a Kubota 4760

That's a cool new tractor.

First thing I would do is mount the hoe to the subframe, if it is not already, then straddle it with
the tractor. If you have your power-beyond hydraulics setup on your Kub all plumbed, you can
hook up the hoe and raise the outriggers. Put the aft end of the subframe on some kind of jack,
like a hyd floor jack with wheels. Or you can extend boom/dipper and raise the subframe that way.

After you have done this mockup, you can get some idea of what customization will be necessary.
You may find that it will be easier to start from scratch. Post some pix.