Dava grader in process

/ Dava grader in process #41  
If you are able to delete them, they will disappear from this thread also. :thumbdown:

/ Dava grader in process #42  
Relative newbie on this website....I want to build a similar grader. I am unable to open the thumbnail photos. Goes to photobucket which says the photos don't exist. What do I need to do to see this fine project?

/ Dava grader in process #43  
Relative newbie on this website....I want to build a similar grader. I am unable to open the thumbnail photos. Goes to photobucket which says the photos don't exist. What do I need to do to see this fine project?

Dr: Photo bucket used to be one of the go-to free image storing/sharing sites until a genius decided different and wanted to charge people fees. After the change there were a lot of people that had pics on there that just faded away and they were removed from the site.

I see the OP is still active on TBN, send him a message: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/members/sandman2234/

FYI - a lot of people are using Imgur: The magic of the Internet for photos now, you might already know that.

Good luck.