Raised Bed Maker

/ Raised Bed Maker
Looks like something I need to build this winter. Ken, was that something you built? Wondering how it worked.

/ Raised Bed Maker
No, we did not build, From one of our vendors. Ken Sweet

Have you sold any and gotten any feedback on them? About what do they sell for? Is it local made or something available elsewhere?

/ Raised Bed Maker #14  
The run $545 and I am sure you can pickup similar designed machines about anywhere. They are not rocket science. Most anyone could fab one up. No complaints from users. Ken Sweet

/ Raised Bed Maker #15  
I am one of farmers in Delaware and very interested in buying Raised bed Maker PH-1R, SPUDMAX EQUIPMENT.
Mrs. Baby Grand, one of the members, told that Mrs. Spudland_Dave makes this.

I have tried a few times to contact Mrs. Spudland_Dave to know if I can buy it but cannot get through.

I wounder if I don't know how I can contact him.

I really would like to know the proper way to contact Mrs. Spudland_Dave

The proper informations would be much appreciated.

Young J Park

/ Raised Bed Maker #16  
I don't know if this was the proper way to do it or not. I used Google to search the name of the implement, and model number and got no hits. So, I did a search for his user name. Got a fresh hit on that from last night. You'll probably have to join the site to contact him, but at least it's free..!! :) I also joined that site I'm thinking last winter, but haven't been to it much. It interested me a lot, because there seemed to be a lot of guys fabricating items themselves there.

None the less, here is the link I found with his profile info. At least I'm assuming/hoping it is the same one. Both are located in Maine. One way to find out..!! The Garage Journal Board - View Profile: Spudland_Dave

/ Raised Bed Maker #17  
Here are 2 sets I have made for behind my '47 Ford 8N & my 1980 Kubota B7100. Conventional one was made using metal parts from an old horse drawn set I found at the dump. Other set was made using discs from an old disc harrow. Both work excellent.

Attachments

• 002 (3).jpg
    002 (3).jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 1,346
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 1,202
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    970.2 KB · Views: 1,785
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 1,880
   / Raised Bed Maker #18  
Here are 2 sets I have made for behind my '47 Ford 8N & my 1980 Kubota B7100. Conventional one was made using metal parts from an old horse drawn set I found at the dump. Other set was made using discs from an old disc harrow. Both work excellent.

Nice job on the bed formers, Ken. What crops are you planting?

Terry

/ Raised Bed Maker #19  
Big Barn, I plant a couple rows of potatoes (to feed the potato bugs), cucumbers (to feed the cucumber bugs), tomatoes, yellow beans, peas (bush & sugar snap), swiss chard, zucchini (to leave on all neighbours steps) & a whole row of rhubarb. This is at our summer cottage where we live from May thru October.

/ Raised Bed Maker #20  
Those are nice, good looking beds also! LUTT