Ford Loader

/ Ford Loader #1  
I bought this Ford loader,Can't read the info tag,Can anyone identify it??I have a Ford 3000 diesel I want to mount it on,Any info on mounting brackets??

Attachments

• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 682
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 537
   / Ford Loader #2  
Well, it isn't bent up enough to be Spiveyman's loader from the tractor he had...
David from jax

/ Ford Loader #3  
It appears to have all the features of a Ford Model 727. I looked online and it appears they were designed for 4000,5000 series and but I saw them mounted on everything from a 4000 to a 6600. Some of the 727 manuals on ebay have pics that appear different than yours but I found many examples of tractors for sale stating the loaders as being a 727 w/ exact same design as yours. Bottom line, it might be a little big for a 3000 but you can probably make it work.......Well, I know you can "make" it work. That may depend on how much effort you want or can put into the project. On the other hand, it may fit right on. Don't know enough about it. As far as brackets, they may be available for the 3000 but I bet you'll have to make them....and possibly modify the loader a bit. Soundguy will probably see this and chime in pretty quick and have the right answer for you.

/ Ford Loader
Thanks for the info!!I'm a do it yourself guy.I was thinking it might be a little big,but I got it for$500,So I'm going to make it work.I just use the tractor mainly for mowing and move a little dirt.I really appreciate it..:)

/ Ford Loader #5  
It is a 727. You will need to build the proper bracketry for the front mount on a 3000. 8 properly sized bolts and two plates to fit over the rear axle will take care of that end.

/ Ford Loader
Man thanks for the info!!I don't yet know how I'm going to do the brackets,I'm looking for pics..Thank you for protecting the USA!!

/ Ford Loader #7  
torch and welder will be your friend.

front bolster will be easy, and as rick said sandwich plates parallel over and under the the fender mount portions of the axle will get you there.. think of a 2 tined fork one tine aboe and one below the axle.

look up superior loader and they mount that way ( as do countless others ).. i googled it and there are plenty of pics out there.

soundguy

/ Ford Loader
Thanks for all the help,I'm going to restore my little 3000 all the way,It's my first one..

/ Ford Loader #9  
good deal.. you will love it. my 3000 has proved usefull

soundguy