Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Tractor Closet!

UPDATE! Bought a new camera Cannon D1200 with some nice lenses. Here's some more photos of................................................ . TRACTOR CLOSET!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -100_0137-jpg   -100_0138-jpg   -100_0139-jpg  

Tractor
    5420 JD and 790 JD

When I bought my JD 5420 it had a nifty toolbox mounted on the right side by the driver access step. Unfortunately, this had to go away as it was in the way for the front end loader bracket. I made a bracket and mounted it behind the driver...but it is somewhat in the way when you are backing up to a piece of equipment. It is hard to see to align the lift arms. Looks like some of your 'inventions' have that same limitations? All good ideas, though.

Tractor
    5420 JD and 790 JD

I put a military ammo box toolbox on the RH fender of my JD 790. It is/was perfect. But now it has shrunk. (I try to put too much in it...snicker)

Quote Originally Posted by nolewatcher View Post
    I made a bracket and mounted it behind the driver...but it is somewhat in the way when you are backing up to a piece of equipment. It is hard to see to align the lift arms. Looks like some of your 'inventions' have that same limitations? All good ideas, though.
    No, mines high enough so that you can easily look under it to see all points behind you, both high and low. I also added mirrors at the corners of the canopy, not pictured, that work great too, for seeing behind you. Oh ya.... I thought of everything here!

Quote Originally Posted by nolewatcher View Post
    I put a military ammo box toolbox on the RH fender of my JD 790. It is/was perfect. But now it has shrunk. (I try to put too much in it...snicker)
    Hate that when that happens!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123