Tractor Closet!

/ Tractor Closet! #1  

Tractor Beam

Silver Member
Got fed up with no tool storage on my tractor so I created the original "Tractor Closet"! Started out with a chain saw sling from my loader for stowing my saw, then recently added an ammo box to my rops then a shelf between the rops about a foot down from the top. Utilized my canopies U bolts for attaching the shelf which will hold 3 square 2 gallon buckets with lids, or a radio or whatever. Hooks below the shelf allow hanging 2 five gallon buckets for whatever.

Attachments

• user14340_pic1009_1305697433.jpg
    user14340_pic1009_1305697433.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,415
   / Tractor Closet!
Well uh............:confused2: I thought it was a great idea!:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Tractor Closet! #3  
I saw this thread this morning... (believe me, I've had my share of threads that went no where :laughing:) Post some good close up photos of what did to document it. Also, this the fourth of July... people are out on the water and cooking on the grill (It's raining here or else I would be out, too). Sometimes you just slip by and no one posts comments. Better titles sometime helps, but I understand the "Closet" comment...

Oh, good it stopped raining :D Time to go out and play!!!

/ Tractor Closet!
I know! I was just amazed that 156 people had viewed it but no comment at all. Heck, I thought the whole notion of a "Tractor Closet" was the beginnings of a revolution! Looks to be a revolt instead! Down with "Tractor Closets" 'cause they suck:laughing: I'd rather throw my tools in the bucket or on the floor board.:D:p;) Maybe it'll catch on in China!

/ Tractor Closet! #5  
Post some detailed pics. We are always looking for a better way but I just cant make out much detail. Dont give up we just need more pics. :D

/ Tractor Closet! #6  
looks like a good idea. maybe a better picture would help. I cant tell anything from your picture. kinda dark

/ Tractor Closet! #7  
Post some detailed pics. We are always looking for a better way but I just cant make out much detail. Dont give up we just need more pics. :D

Yes, everyone likes pictures. A picture of your tractor with arrows pointing to where the items will be just won't cut it. That's good for a start but we need to see the completed project.
Happy 4th of July. Weather is good here so I don't imagine there are a lot of people on the net today. I just had a couple minutes between cooking on the grill and decided to check the site.

/ Tractor Closet! #8  
Those ammo can's are the cat's meow. I use a few as a toolbox, often they work better than a store bought toolbox.

/ Tractor Closet! #9  
We need more pics! :D

I've done my share of modifications as well. They include front and rear mounted lights, a gun rack and tool box mounted to the rops. :thumbsup:

/ Tractor Closet!
Well al 156 of you came back.:laughing: How neat is that!:thumbsup: The photos are trapped in the internal memory of my camera. Popped in a new card and take pictures again, but they still go to the internal memory. Boy is the frustrating! I was hoping you guys could just use you imagination.:p Well, how do I get pictures to go on the new card for a Kodak easy share Z712 15?