Converting a small engine into air compressor

/ Converting a small engine into air compressor #31  
sullair(i believe) makes a small block ford compressor ,one bank motor the other compressor. the comp head and camshaft are available.

/ Converting a small engine into air compressor #32  
This may be too obvious for anyone else to point out but...
Compressed air can represent HUGE amounts of stored energy.
My guess is that if you can't (or won't) find funds to buy even a HF compressor then you will most likely scrimp on the tank, gauges, regulator, pipe between the "compressing small engine" and tank, fittings, whatever-all-else.
IMO that is an incredibly dangerous game to play.

I am being judgmental - I have no excuses.

/ Converting a small engine into air compressor #33  
This may be too obvious for anyone else to point out but...
Compressed air can represent HUGE amounts of stored energy.
My guess is that if you can't (or won't) find funds to buy even a HF compressor then you will most likely scrimp on the tank, gauges, regulator, pipe between the "compressing small engine" and tank, fittings, whatever-all-else.
IMO that is an incredibly dangerous game to play.

By saving on the two major items we can spend the money on the smaller details. ...

/ Converting a small engine into air compressor #34  
strangly i just remembered my zetor tractor has a air compressor on it
its like the endless air systems on doesnt need lubrication in the gas

They were gear driven compressors off the engine. They were low volume and for trailer air brakes we were told. May countries have few trucks so they use trailers to move everything, even people.

/ Converting a small engine into air compressor #35  
I’ve rebuilt the carb on a ford v8 I think it was a 302. 1 bank run the engine the other bank I think was reed valves. I really wanted to take the head off. But it wasn’t mine. It ran surprisingly smooth on 4 cylinders. And for the people shaking in their shoes worried about the dangers. It didn’t have a tank really. But fortunately nobody got killed because it has what they call a blow off valve in redundancy. So no need to act as if your the reason for saving humanity because everyone is stupid. Sorry about the rant, trolls are successful tonight, I just don’t understand why they do it. Maybe because they really have nothing to offer.