Chainsaw Scabbard

/ Chainsaw Scabbard #21  
Sorry I didn't get back to you guys quicker.

I fastened the scabbord to the rollbar with two self tapping screws. If those two small holes are the difference between the bar holding or collapsing I was doomed anyway. Safey Police and comment as needed.... ;)

As for the tire siping, I noticed a great difference on hard surfaces. I use my tractor grooming Jeep trails and am often on hard packed clay. I get a lot better traction in that condition now. I also noticed a difference on hard grass covered ground. I don't use the tractor very much on snow but am guessing there will be an improvement there as well. The sipes are 1/2" wide, 3/8" deep. I was going to sipe the fronts but chickened out. I carry very heavy loads with the loader and was concerned about breaking lugs.

/ Chainsaw Scabbard #22  
I like the ROPS idea as well as the box blade. Might be a little close to the backhoe controls though. I was given a platic barrel, 13" in diameter by 28' long. I may temperarly mount it to the box blade as the saw clears by an inch and with the top tipped down gravity will do the rest. Also room for a gas can and tools. Thanks for the pictures.

/ Chainsaw Scabbard #23  
I assume you have no plans to roll your tractor. It appears that the ROPS Is not able to be raised.

Weedpharma
take a better look at the pic you can see it will stll go up