a deal on power steering project

/ a deal on power steering project #1  

Kernopelli

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Mini Ex, Deere Z930A ZTR
Thought I'd pass this along. One of my favorite ebay sellers has orbital steering valves for sale right now for $34.99...they only have 2 left. It is labeled as a Dynapac but I suspect it is made by one of the brand name manufacturers and stamped with identifying marks that allow you to look up the specs...but no promises there, that part is an unknown. Anyway, if you have been looking for one for a tractor, rock crawler or other project, you can't beat this price. Dynapac 378153 Pilot Valve for CA144D Drum Roller NEW | eBay

Here is the plumbing diagram for it, page 36. http://dynadocweb.dynapac.com/idc/groups/product_doc/documents/product_documentation/sca144d-1en.pdf

/ a deal on power steering project #2  
dam they dont ship outside the us

/ a deal on power steering project
dam they dont ship outside the us

You can always try one of the mail forwarding companies. I've never used one or know what kind of fees they charge but at 34.99 and about $12.. shipping to about any U.S address, they could charge a pretty good handling/forwarding charge ( which I'm sure they do!) and you'd still be OK. A similar CharLynn valve would probably be $500-$700 I suspect. Check these guys out

US Mail Forwarding, International Shipping | MyUS.com