Finished my man lift platform.

/ Finished my man lift platform.
The ones we get were used to hold juice concentrates so there is no nasty chemicals to contend.

Robert_in_NY,
You got me thinking, if you kept the liner in but removed the top, it could double as a mobile swimming pool !!

/ Finished my man lift platform. #22  
Nice Job, I used just my bucket and i have a plywood bucket extension. To use the control one perrson I found I long stip of wood and placed a heavy plastic up to the end with duck tape.
I can reach town and move the lever to raise and lower. But its difficult to do the curle that way so i pre-plan the level of the bucket beforehand..
I'll have my wife call you after she calls brewdog :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Finished my man lift platform. #23  
brewdog..............I forgot to say............nice build.

brewdog..............I forgot to say............nice build.

Don87,
Thanks! This has been a fun thread. I found a picture of the original frame with the grapple in it. Here's the before and after pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 438
   / Finished my man lift platform. #25  
Brewdog, I like your project, and the thread has been fun too:thumbsup:

James K0UA

Brewdog, I like your project, and the thread has been fun too:thumbsup:

James K0UA

James KOUA,

Thanks, it has been fun. Hey, I just watched a couple of your videos. Nice rig and you handle that loader like a PRO. That L3400 looks like a smooth machine to maneuver that stone around with. Nice work!

/ Finished my man lift platform. #27  
Thanks for the kind words..:)

James K0UA

/ Finished my man lift platform. #28  
dragonflyof1,

That is hilarious! I've had more fun with this thing than anything I've ever made and I haven't got to use it yet. A Poor-man's Pontoon boat!

There are a lot of people that look at us Build It Yourselfers and don't understand why we do it. Not only did you build a fantastic Man Lift but look at all the spin offs to your project. Talk about a multi-purpose machine!

dragonof1,
It has been fun. You're right! When you get so many like minded people kicking ideas around, you just never know what you will come up with.

I have this obsession to start a new project all the time. I can't stop making things.
Re-purposing steel is what I love to do. Do you think I should seek some help?

/ Finished my man lift platform. #30  
To seek help would undermine our whole existance. We rely on the folks that are not capable of repairing or building anything to provide their endless supply of repurposed materials. Without that supply chain our way of life would be in jepardy. Do not seek help. Just have another cold one and plan that next project!