Another Mini-Dozer

/ Another Mini-Dozer #102  
Rawinok2;

Thank you for the answers

I was asking if you where going to shoot a clear coat on it

I am also in the opinion of diesel and hydraulics...I can spend other peoples $$ like no other

/ Another Mini-Dozer #103  
It looks beautiful. I would just be wishing for hydraulic hieght and angle....
WHat do you think the pushing capacity and usefullness of it will be? I wonder how much traction those tracks will have! Cool, Curious!

Looks to me like the wear bars made from channel which are hard to see in the photos will provide good traction. Since they are bolt-on it will be easy enough to change when they wear or if greater traction is needed. I guess you could also make up some rubber pads to bolt on too.

The whole project is a great and very nice work on the builders part.

/ Another Mini-Dozer #106  
Awesome build. The pride in workmanship shows through with every new photo. Looking forward to seeing what she'll do. ;)

/ Another Mini-Dozer #107  
I'm amazed that the first post was 14 days ago!
Yeah I am too! I've been following along since then but I was expecting a 6month project at least. At his pace it will be done before Friday!
Nothin' like whipping up a bulldozer in a few afternoons, lol!:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Another Mini-Dozer #109  
Whaddayawanna bet he's been saving up the pix for two years and is just messin' with our minds?

/ Another Mini-Dozer #110  
Whaddayawanna bet he's been saving up the pix for two years and is just messin' with our minds?

That thought had crossed my mind.

Actually, the thought that crossed my mind was, "I should save up pics of my next project and post them over the course of a weekend and really mess with everyone's minds."