quick attach forks for Kubota 3130

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #1  

gfilion

Tractor
kubota 3130 L series
I have a set of forks from an old fork lift that we modified to use on the 3pt hitch of my kubota 3130 tractor. I wanted to see if i could adapt this to fit on the quick attach LA723 loader on the front end for obvious reasons. Does anyone have a drawing specification for any quick attachments that would help me modify the unit. I was thinking of a drawing detail that illustrates the position and size of the "cups" that the quick attach loader would connect to. It also has the quick attach locking pins. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130
that sounds like a great idea but the link you sent me doesn't seem to show a quick attach frame for a Kubota loader. I know nothing about skid steers so perhaps i need an education. If you are saying i can purchase manufactured mounts that can be welded to my existing attachment that is exactly what i would be looking for. Please advise.

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #4  
wanted to see if i could adapt this to fit on the quick attach LA723 loader on the front end for obvious reasons

I took it to mean you already had the SSQA adapter on your LA723 loader now? I am confused. Lets ask this: does your bucket quick attach to your loader arms now? Or is it pinned on? It is QA's then you already have the QA adaptor on the loader arms (two big gray levers that actuate 2 vertical beveled pins that fit in the recess's on the bucket?)
If that is the case all you need is one of those mounting plates to weld onto your forks and you are good to go. Now if your bucket is not QA now and it pins on directly to the loader arms then you need to see your friendly Kubota dealer about the QA adaptor (400-500 dollars) or get one of the generic ones (several manufactures) or construct one yourself. (More than I wanted to tackle) I did convert my bucket to QA this summer. here is the thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/208653-so-you-think-converting-pin.html

fill us in with some more info or photo would be great
thanks

James K0UA

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #5  
I think Kubota used to use a proprietary quick attach design that wasn't SSQA compatible?

I have a QA Loader LA723 complete with QA bucket L2240. When i looked at the link you directed me to it did not appear that the adaptor would fit Kubota's QA system. This would be the direction i want to go for sure. I seem to be having problems posting a picture.

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #7  
The Kubota SSQA is the same as everyone else's SSQA. The question is do you have SSQA or a propriatary quick attach? go down to where you post and click on manage attachments. to upload pictures. make sure the pictures are less than 1 Meg in size.

James K0UA

I will try to find some pics to upload.

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #9  
Here is the standard

SAE J2513

Attachments

• Skid Steer quick attach plate dimensions.pdf
    512.2 KB · Views: 297
   / quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #10  
Does it look like this?:

Kub QA bucket.jpg