Hydraulic Auger Mount

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount #91  
Thanks for the input and photos. I have plenty of room forward of my loader valve on the mast. So that is where I bolted the valve. I have plenty of clearance, even hood clearance. The knob switch is all finished and the wiring harness ready to install. I extended the threads on the shaft for a jam nut.

Just ordered fifty something dollars of SAE fittings for the valve installation. I ordered extra of different fittings to make sure I have what I want when I move lines.

Oh yeah, the white thing on the valve is a rubber glove I used to keep metal shavings out while marking holes. The blue fittings are aluminum AN fittings and caps, which are the Army Navy version of JIC. Those are there just to keep metal shavings out also.
hugs, Brandi

Brandi,

I have had the same grapple for about 4 years. I believe that mine is 72". I have put all the stress a Farmall 504 can muster and then some on it an it has not failed me yet. The lighter weight is a blessing too, less mass to pick up leading to more debris you can lift! Heaviest think I have lifted (actually curled, could not lift!) with it was a 2600+ lb, 14" square, 13"+ long concrete bridge piling. No problem. You got a good price. I paid about $1400 at a local auction for mine. After seeing what all it can do, I'd paid 2k!!!

CT

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
Brandi,

I have had the same grapple for about 4 years. I believe that mine is 72". I have put all the stress a Farmall 504 can muster and then some on it an it has not failed me yet. The lighter weight is a blessing too, less mass to pick up leading to more debris you can lift! Heaviest think I have lifted (actually curled, could not lift!) with it was a 2600+ lb, 14" square, 13"+ long concrete bridge piling. No problem. You got a good price. I paid about $1400 at a local auction for mine. After seeing what all it can do, I'd paid 2k!!!

CT
CT,
I consider my grapple lite weight for my tractor. I have enough power and weight to turn it into a pretzel if I am not careful.
hugs, Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount #93  
Brandi,

You will be fine. My father has had his a little longer than me. He uses his on a Ford 6600 and MFWD JD 6430. See link TractorData.com John Deere 6430 tractor information He has not "Turned it into a pretzel yet! Though on the Ford 6600, he was doing something with a dead tree (trying to push it over like a bulldozer) and folded up the aftermarket skidsteer quick attach. The MFG honored their "Life Time Warranty" and shipped him a new one. That is awesome service.

He did fold that up like a pretzel! This adapter has a 3000 lb rating. The grapple is still going. Good luck with it!
skid_stear__bobcat__adapter__tractor_loader_adapter_3.jpg

CT

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
Brandi,

You will be fine. My father has had his a little longer than me. He uses his on a Ford 6600 and MFWD JD 6430. See link TractorData.com John Deere 6430 tractor information He has not "Turned it into a pretzel yet! Though on the Ford 6600, he was doing something with a dead tree (trying to push it over like a bulldozer) and folded up the aftermarket skidsteer quick attach. The MFG honored their "Life Time Warranty" and shipped him a new one. That is awesome service.

He did fold that up like a pretzel! This adapter has a 3000 lb rating. The grapple is still going. Good luck with it!
View attachment 356540

CT

CT,
My loader is rated to 3900 pounds. I would twist that adapter too. Problems arise when you have the tines in the ground and turn too far. We just gotta be careful.
hugs, Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount #95  
I note the 2012 date ,but am in hope that you can email or post 380 degrees of pictures connecting surplus center valve for your power beyond.
I sold my 2014 Kioti 35ds 4wd diesel w/loader and bought Branson 2910i 4wd diesel w/loader,shedder,blade. I took a big risk as tractor
was non running had been sitting since 2010,had been run hard.My brother got tractor running, I replaced both front tires,any way ,I
bought The Thumb for the bucket and 12vdc 13.2 gpm sae 8 double selector valve, now I need to install this to operate 3rd function.
Yours is exactly like mine and exactly the way I need to install.
Thanks

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
I note the 2012 date ,but am in hope that you can email or post 380 degrees of pictures connecting surplus center valve for your power beyond.
I sold my 2014 Kioti 35ds 4wd diesel w/loader and bought Branson 2910i 4wd diesel w/loader,shedder,blade. I took a big risk as tractor
was non running had been sitting since 2010,had been run hard.My brother got tractor running, I replaced both front tires,any way ,I
bought The Thumb for the bucket and 12vdc 13.2 gpm sae 8 double selector valve, now I need to install this to operate 3rd function.
Yours is exactly like mine and exactly the way I need to install.
Thanks
Sallyb,
Since I didn't have anything to do but take a bath and go to bed, I decided to snap some more photos of my valve installation. Here ya go......Diverter Valve 6.jpgDiverter Valve 5.jpgDiverter Valve 4.jpgDiverter Valve 3.jpgDiverter Valve 1.jpgDiverter Valve 2.jpg

Why did you sell the Kioti and buy a Branson?
hugs, Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount #97  
It was a financial thing, I should have thought of my age ( 63) before I bought a new tractor w/loader, between the two the Kioti DS3510
with loader is the better tractor in my opinion,it was more user friendly, I also own a 18 horse Mitsubishi Satoh Beaver III S373D, it is the
work horse for my gardening,being a subcompact, my equipment won't hatch to the Branson. I was pretty sure the Branson would be a good deal ,one I could afford ,now I hope I can add 3rd function . Now I need to ask where did you start from tractor?
Thanks Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
Now I need to ask where did you start from tractor?
Thanks Brandi
Sallyb,
Can you ask this question a different way? I don't understand what you are asking.
hugs, Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount #99  
Sorry slow to reply, went to change hydraulic oil , engine oil and all filters on tractor. Do I need to install The Thumb first then add
hydraulic hoses, and electrical? I need to know where each hydraulic hose goes to valve. I will post pictures. Where is power beyond
on tractor? Thank you for posting pictures they are invaluable. I will post pictures . I am having hydraulic issues, oil I drained was milky
this means I have water in system doesn't it? Bucket working good, but rear lift arms wouldn't lift with shredder on, so I need to know what is wrong, hoping changing hydraulic solves the issue. Thank You

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
Sorry slow to reply, went to change hydraulic oil , engine oil and all filters on tractor. Do I need to install The Thumb first then add
hydraulic hoses, and electrical? I need to know where each hydraulic hose goes to valve. I will post pictures. Where is power beyond
on tractor? Thank you for posting pictures they are invaluable. I will post pictures . I am having hydraulic issues, oil I drained was milky
this means I have water in system doesn't it? Bucket working good, but rear lift arms wouldn't lift with shredder on, so I need to know what is wrong, hoping changing hydraulic solves the issue. Thank You
Milky fluid means water. My tractor has a suction strainer screen down inside the transmission/read axle area and it can collespe. That might be your problem with no 3PH lift. Hyd. fluid level could have been low also.

I first mounted the valve. Then I ran electrical. Then mfg. QD mount and installed it on the hose cover on the crosstube. Then I hooked up the lines and figured out fitting styles and locations. You can hang the grapple to see where the grapple lines reach and are out of the way to figure out where the QDs are to be installed.

I did not use power beyond. I ran the dump/curl hoses from the (joystick) loader valve to the diverter valve. Then ran the dump/curl lines from the diverter valve to the dump/curl cylinders. The grapple open/close lines were ran from the diverter valve to the QDs I installed on the loader's crosstube line cover. 5-26-12 Lines Running Up Loader Arm.jpg5-26-12 Lines Attached to QDs.jpg5-26-12 Diverter & Lines from Driver's Seat.jpg
hugs, Brandi