Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #251  
Great video, thanks for posting it!!!! I really like how easily it gets around. Do you live in a subdivision? I bet you are the only guy with a bulldozer on the street. LOL

Eddie

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #252  
Great video, thanks for posting it!!!! I really like how easily it gets around. Do you live in a subdivision? I bet you are the only guy with a bulldozer on the street. LOL

Eddie

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #253  
Turned out to be a great little plow! Now the game will be "What else can it do?" Have fun!

Everett

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #254  
Turned out to be a great little plow! Now the game will be "What else can it do?" Have fun!

Everett

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #255  
Looks great. I can't wait to see it painted. I got a couple of questions for you.
Any idea what the weight of it is, and your thoughts of power to weight ratio. Is it overpowered for the weight? Tracks spin out to easily due due to not enough weight? Do you think it could push more with added weight or would it put too much of a load on the Hydro?

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #256  
Looks great. I can't wait to see it painted. I got a couple of questions for you.
Any idea what the weight of it is, and your thoughts of power to weight ratio. Is it overpowered for the weight? Tracks spin out to easily due due to not enough weight? Do you think it could push more with added weight or would it put too much of a load on the Hydro?

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son
It's been a long time and I haven't forgotten about you guys. Time has been real tight lately. I have a two month old son now. And my first son will be 3 in a few days. I don't have much time anymore. Pretty much no time at all. But my dad was able to finish up the paint job for me and I was able to do final assembly over the past few weeks.
IMG_7718_zps10fa502e.jpg

IMG_7724_zpsc95fd938.jpg

I still have some small things to button up but it's the home stretch now. 2 1/2 years worth of work. Overall I'm happy with it.

And as you all may have noticed, I didn't do all yellow. I had someone powder coat the frame because it saved me time. And money too considering what I paid to have the job done was what it was going to cost just to rent a sandblaster and air compressor. And the powder coat got into places paint wouldn't have. It's all good though. I always did like the two tone since I was using rubber tracks instead of metal.

And since I threw out the budget a long time ago, I found a place online that engraves panels. They have software you can download to design it. It was pretty easy and the prices weren't bad.

IMG_7725_zps2d534cd8.jpg

And here is a random shot before I put the panels on.

IMG_3363_zps9e9620e8.jpg

Glad you all enjoy. You guys kept me motivated to finish this. I'll continue to post more pictures as I take it to shows and hopefully get it next to the full scale ones.

I'll be taking it to a few shows around northern Il this year. If any of you are in the area, let me know and I'll tell you where I'll be at.

Ryan

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #258  
VERY NICE and it looks fabulous.

You have a real talent and it's something to be proud of!

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #259  
Hello Ryan
congratulation to the new Boy and you have build a nice toy for the fist boy.what you start now for the 2.one??

nice job Sir

and best wishes to the Family

Benbeno

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #260  
Great job your boys will love it along with their kids one day!