Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #271  
I came acros photos of your build and you have done a great job! I was looking at doing something sort of similar. I was also going to use surpluscenter for a lot of my parts. If yo udo not mind sharing I would love to know the following.
Size and PSI of your hydrolic pump.
Size torque and rpm of your wheel motors.
what size and types of valves you used.
What size engine?
What model tracks did you uses?

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #273  
Turned out fantastic. Still needs a an exhaust stack with flapper lol...

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #274  
Only thing I can think of is some custom scale decals like 4shorts makes for his builds.

Your certainly are very talented!

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son
Hi everyone. It's been a while. I've been getting my son on the dozer lately to get a little practice. The videos are a little short because I prefer to stand by him and help him since he's still a little young to ride it by himself. And the wife is usually in the house watching the little one so I don't have anyone to film us. Oh well. There will be many more years.

http://youtu.be/GhWt1-Go7RQ

I also started a webpage to recap the build for people that didn't follow it early on. I think the next project is going to be a 1/4 scale mining dump truck.
Scaled Caterpillar Twenty Two Mini Dozer Build

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #276  
Hi everyone. It's been a while. I've been getting my son on the dozer lately to get a little practice. The videos are a little short because I prefer to stand by him and help him since he's still a little young to ride it by himself. And the wife is usually in the house watching the little one so I don't have anyone to film us. Oh well. There will be many more years. http://youtu.be/GhWt1-Go7RQ I also started a webpage to recap the build for people that didn't follow it early on. I think the next project is going to be a 1/4 scale mining dump truck. Scaled Caterpillar Twenty Two Mini Dozer Build

He's a natural!

Looks good and look forward to the next build.

Sent from my iPhone 5s 64Gb using TractorByNet

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #277  
that is super cool ...great job

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #278  
Man he looks like he is running it well.

/ Scale Cat Twenty Two Dozer Ride On For My Son #279  
I wish you were my dad! :laughing: